A Growing Settlement

Started by Blaggut, March 22, 2015, 04:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Blaggut on March 23, 2015, 03:05:51 PM
((Thought I'd throw in a bit of danger to keep things rolling until building starts, and a bit of fun.

The stone hits Redclaw on his stomach with a blunt edge, smearing his belly with an oozing paste. The second grazes Scarfang. "Wot is this stuff?" they both remark. Scarfang catches sight of the mouse, and they blunder towards her, Scarfang grimacing, as the minor graze is beggining to sting badly.

OOC: She's a wildcat. Sorry if the species change caused any confusion.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Blaggut

((Oops. Sorry. Did u edit your app in the OOC topic?
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Yes, I edited my app.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

OOC: Sorry I'm late!

BIC: Hastigeth looked around at the chaos around the camp, he was sitting on a log by the fire. But with all the commotion he got up and said with a shout, "What's going on around here?"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Virini ran back to camp shouting "Vermin on the horizon! Prepare to slaughter some weakened idiots!". Saying so, she sat on the ground, panting.

Hickory

Asher dropped down from a tree above her, remarking, "Really? It's just three ragtag delinquets, nothing 11 warriors can't handle." Turning to Hastigeth he said, "Carrantha, I found a large dead oak a while back. It'd make good building material. Permission to take a cntngent and bring it back? We can gather other supplies on the way."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

"Well, they could be part of a horde. If we are to survive in these wild times, we must slay them. Since I drugged them, our less experienced fighters may as well have some practice. The wildcat replied without looking back, examining a flower. "Gwynn, come with me by the pond. I have something I want to show you. Oh, and Bonswift, I'd like you to follow us."

OOC: Gwynn's the herbalist right?

Blaggut

OOC: Probably.

Redclaw bumbled on, wiping goop off his stomach. He inquisitively sniffed it, then stuck a bit in his mouth, tentatively chewing. They had given up their pursuit, and bumbled on, Fang getting ever weaker.
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

OOC: Flavius is the advisor to the leader, so whatever he says should be given some consideration

The vermin were drawing closer, but Flavius was not concerned. In fact, he was interested; this situation presented a new possibility.

"We should take them as slaves," Flavius suggested. "They'd be no threat as long as we watched them."

Hickory

Asher was in no doubt of his position on the matter. "Huh, I understand your reasoning, Flavius, we do need a work force, but should we keep them as slaves forever? Maybe, we take them prisoner, and they have to work of their freedom! I need help moving that dead tree..."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

ShrewsForever

Gwynn stopped what she was doing and walked towards the pond. "What is it?", she asked politely. She was interested to know what the wildcat wanted.

Lady Ashenwyte

Virini turned back "Flavius, they have been poisoned. They shall die if not given medical treatment, and I don't think we should waste valuable herbs on slave labour." The wildcat turned back to Gwynn "Well, my dear, this plant here, as you may know, is one of the rarest, and yet deadliest poisons in this world. However, when brewed into a drink, mixed with nightshade and fed to reptiles, this poison essentially makes them, well, our slaves. I have never encountered such free growth of this plant though. Do you think you could gather some nightshade and brew a drink with this?" She turned back to Bonswift." Bonswift, please hand over your knife. Oh, and gather all these flowers, with their roots on. I'll pay you extra for the roots."

Delthion

Hastigeth leapt up and grabbed his sword. "No we won't take them as slaves." Said the Lynx. "We'll just scare them off for the time being. Hopefully they will spread gossip of the strength of the camp and, being arrogant, not wanting to admit that they were vanquished by such a small force. They will exaggerate our strength. Anyway, let's hide in some of these trees on either side of the camp, make it look like it has been abandoned." Then he began walking to the woods and gesturing for the others to follow him or go to the other side of the camp.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

"Hastigeth, no point in releasing them. They've been drugged and if we don't kill 'em, we might die." Said Virini.

Blaggut

From the side of the camp, three vermin bumble in. But they are not Redclaw, Fang, and Rottentooth. But only Virini knows this.
~Just a soft space boi~