News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autum of The golden crown RP

Started by Mad Maudie, September 13, 2011, 07:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

The sun was setting over Mossflower country, Lady Moonstripe (Named so for the fact that she was white with Black stripes) was sitting down on the western wall watching the sun go down, unknown to her. There was a band of vermin set on recovering gold that only Moonstripe new it's whereabouts

OOC we shall start with the vermin you can be any vermin character you want but do not make a profile cause mutiny and bad stuff so that there is trouble within the ranks but make sure to specify what kind of animal it is.

BIC Larach was making her way to the Lords tent she was a pitch black fox with a sleek tail she entered and saw the ferret talking to another member of the horde

OOC got to go keep posting  ;D   
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: I'll assume that this is four seasons after the Battle of the Ice Paws.  Oh, and Maudie: Just so you know ahead of time, in case you're not that familiar with RP-ing, then no Godmoding is allowed. Which means that you can't take control of another person's character. Just so you know. :)BIC:

Streamrush and Riverfern, the ottertwins, were sitting down next to a small fire, roasting a pair of trout. They chatted amiably for quite some time, then Fern, as she liked to be called, twitched suddenly, her paw straying to one of her ten javelins. "Rush, mate, there's somebeast watching us!" Streamrush, who preferred to be called Rush, stood, gripping her weapon. She crept silently out from the camp, and then a few minutes later, there was a crashing sound, and she came bowling over back into the camp, entangled with a black, frry creature. "RRRRAAAAAOOOOOOO!" Rush leapt up, releasing her grip on the beast as it roared. The creature stood up, long silver claws glinting in the firelight. It was a fully grown, male wildcat with gleaming orange eyes. Fern stepped forward, brandishing two of her javelins. "Hey! Who'r you?" The cat dusted itself off, retracting his claws into his paws. "My name is Morena Seio. I am neither vermin nor goodbeast, and you have nothing to fear from me."

OOC: I'll post more later.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: Thanks. It's a black tiger. Back to the RP. BIC:

Morena Seio was a little annoyed with himself. He was one of the most dangerous creatures ever born, and he allowed himself to be tackled by a little ottermaid. Ignoring their hostile gazes and upraised javelins, he turned and walked away, pointedly leaving his back wide open for them to attack.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

As Larach entered the big brown ferret dismissed the other stoat who had been talking to him Terref looked at his seer "Has though seen the badger slime?" Larach kept her temper down "Aye i have sire but i can not tell where she is." the evil ferret drew her close using his claws she winced at the pane
Terref:"well you'd better find out Seer or your body might go missing one day!" "You did not let me finish sire i will be able to whence i cast my pouches supplies on the ground." she pulled a pouch of shells and rocks out from her black cloak she mysteriously tossed them on the ground after making a chant she looked at the pattern in which they fell "I know where she is oh evil one see this reddish-brown stone? That is a place not to far from here known as redwall abbey." she watched as he smiled wickedly.  

OOC somebody else reply but us two cause we are in two different places
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

Chango sauntered down the upper west rampart towards Lady Moonstripe. It had been a quiet day and the hare was feeling at ease. He had allowed himself to relax a bit upon his arrival at Redwall some seasons hence. The military hare nodded out towards the plains and spoke quietly to the badger lady.

"Good eve tide to ye marm! Tis a pleasant season is it not wot!" As he looked out over the wall top something made his ears tingle slightly. He dismissed the feeling. There was nothing to be seen. Not another beast outside the abbey. All was safe a secure.

___

Skip Benbow sat motionless in the trees as the events with the wildcat unfolded. The wandering squirrel had been ready to come to the aid of the otters. He had a bow held taught, a black flighted arrow trained to the wildcat. As the cat turned Skip dropped his aim. He was not going to attack? That seemed odd, though it did not surprise him. You could never tell what a beast was going to do.

The squirrel waited to see how the otters would respond before he revealed himself.
___

Gratch the rat hordes beast squatted outside the horde leader's tent. A small fire smoldered before him. The acrid smoke wafted up and burned his eyes.

"Quite the life ain't it?" He scratched his flea ridden ears absently as he spoke to another horde beast.

The rat's stomach rumbled. Where was the plunder he had been promised? He didn't even have a crust of bread much less treasure. Desertion was out of the question. Gratch knew what happened to those who tried to run for it. No, better to bide his time.

He was a horde beast and as such he would wait for orders.

Mad Maudie

Larach left the tent and came up to Gratch
"hey you what's your name?" Not waiting for a reply she went on "i need you to go with Serene and nadin and look for the place known as redwall
Serene:"Why do I av to go i am a good beastie known for my kindness I do not need these fleabags!" the dark tracker began
Nadin:"Because i am a good forager and Gratch is a good um good.What are you good at?" the mangy mutt of rat and weasel asked   
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

Tenija Wyteshaft vaulted and leapt through the trees, laughing. She came to a skidding stop in front of Morena Seio.
'Oh, sorry sir, didn't see you...' the young squirrel trailed off. She was still a little bit nervous of Morena Seio.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

BrookSkimmer

Gratch looked up from the fire as the vixen exited the horde leader's tent and addressed him. He narrowed his eyes at her and cocked his head to one side.

i need you to go with Serene and Nadin and look for the place known as redwall

The rat spat into the flames and spoke to the horbebeast still squatting with him at the fire.

"Well now ain't that nice. She needs me to go find some red walls place."

More conversation ensued. A kind hordesbeast eh? Ha! Gratch was used to using anybeast who showed even an ounce of kindness. Perhaps it would be profitable to go along with this.

"What am I good at?" He reached up and scratched his flea bitten ears once more. "Well I can sing and dance real purty!" At this he laughed uproariously for a few moments before becoming straight faced. "I'm good at doin' whatever the boss says." He stood up and looked the vixen up and down. "Where would ye want us teh start our lookin'?"
___

Skip continued to watch as a laughing young squirrel vaulted right past him through the trees. She landed right in front of the wildcat and began to speak. The squirrel decided to keep his place in the trees a bit longer.

Mad Maudie

Larach "Look the boss says to go and find it and my omens say to look through eastern mossflower"  she smiled wickedly as they retreated to the woods

midnight waters was a pretty black otter very strong for her age she made her way to Lady moonstripe
"Um Mother Moonstripe it is time for supper friar Bagly made extra special food for the naming of the season Abbes Minny will pick a name from a bin and they shall pick the name for the season I hope it is me this is my last year to do it. Oh! the bells are ringing hurry!" she started helping The old badger down the stairs
At the table in the great hall Abbess Minny stood up she was an old frail mouse of 70 Seasons
"Um-hm Um-H=hm' she cleared her throat "As you all know today is name-day i am so old and have been abbess for so long i can not think up a name so someone else will pick it for me but i will pick who it is" Midnight waters held her breath as the old mouse's hand went through the pile "I have picked a name it is it is?" she looked at it closely "Candyapple come and read what this says" Candyapple picked it up "I hope it is me or any of my friend s which is most of you" She looked at it Everyone held there breath a smile spread across her face "And the season name picker is" She paused for effect "My good good friend Midnightwaters congrats!" she said in a loud voice the formole and his crew came lifted Midnight up and took her to the abbess's chair the abbess made room for her by moving into a chair next to her "So what will it be?" she asked the amazed black otter "I have decided on The Autum Of The golden Crown!" she declared in her fine voice everyone shouted and applauded her The abbess looked at her "Why that name child?" she asked Midnight replied "because Of this go get it Candyapple!" Candyapple got up and came back with a shining gold crown she gave it to midnight and And she put it on the abbess's head The abbess's old eyes twinkled "Where did you get this did the formole make this?" "No mam Candyapple and i found it out in mossflower!"

OOC that is part of the treasure the horde is trying to get so they go into redwall to get it
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

"Mama! What beez agoing on?"
Diamond remind her daugther Jewel, "You must learn to speak correctly. Say it like this: 'Mother what is going on?' wot!"
Jewel repeated what her mother said, "What is going on, wot?"
Diamond smiled, "Much better. They are naming the season dear."
"Do they do that at Salamandastron?"
"Well, let's not worry about that now." Jewel was always asking Diamond about the legendary mountain.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on September 17, 2011, 07:31:46 AM
Tenija Wyteshaft vaulted and leapt through the trees, laughing. She came to a skidding stop in front of Morena Seio.
'Oh, sorry sir, didn't see you...' the young squirrel trailed off. She was still a little bit nervous of Morena Seio.
OOC: You can just call him Morena! No need for  his full title!  :D BIC:

The big wildcat stared down at her with unblinking orange eyes. "It is alright, miss. Are you a Redwaller? I remember seeing you at the abbey during that one harsh winter that we had."

Tiria Wildlough

She smiled sheepishly. 'We..ell, not really. I plan to go back there, though.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

Serene Nadin and Gratch where going thru the woods they saw the hole thing serene made them all go around the campsite then with a sharp "Now!" they took of into the camp serene grabbed the otters, Gratch grabbed the squirrel, and Nadin grabbed the wildcat, nadin had,had dealings with Moreno before and new how to get him. serene whispered into the older otters ear "take me to redwall or your friends are dead!"
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Morena Seio snarled savagly, jerking his head backwards and slamming his skull into Nadin's snout. The vermin staggered back, and the wildcat roared, an echoing, violent sound. He unsheathed his calws, ripping through the throats of the two vermin who were holding Rush and Fern. He glared ferociously at Nadin. "So, 'tis you again. I though you were killed ten seasons ago!"
He roared again, then attacked, slashing a huge hole into the third vermin's side. Then he sprang at Nadin, bloodlust shining in his eyes.