News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: The Desert Warlord

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 19, 2011, 07:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: OK, this is the actual RPing thread. Muse let me make it. ;) Alright...

BIC: There was a splash as Kalytra's head broke the surface. She scanned the shoreline for Riverflame, but the small ottermaid was nowhere to be seen.
Kalytra cupped both paws to her mouth. 'Hey, Riverflame, where've you gone with that net?'
Riverflame surfaced a few feet away from Kalytra. 'What? I spread the net over there like you showed me.'
She gestured with her paw, flicking water into the air.
'Good, but next time please wait for me.' Kalytra said crisply.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

Flameflower walked up to them "Why hello! Who are you? And what do you want? I am the hon. Flameflower of redwall At ya service so watcha doin?" She said as she un-sholderd her pack of food.  
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Dragao Naraz trailed at the back of the army. He had never actually been one of Scorlath's hordebeasts, but instead, the feirce creature always lingered on the outskirts. Komodo Dragons were entirely savage and ruthless, sometimes even eating other reptiles. He snarled, baring his bloodied fangs. He had just finished eating a rattlesnake, when Scorlath had given the order to march. He moved at the back of the army, never going faster than a slow walk.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Muse

Scorlath breathed in deep. His eyes scoured over his bestial horde. Lizards, adders, foxes, and wolves stood before him. Gerbils continually poked their head out of their burrows to view the proceedings. Buzzards and crows wheeled overhead.
    "Mah ssssubjects," Scorlath roared. He had a strange twist of a Northern brogue in his speech, a result of his slavery by a Northern stoat as a young one. The stoat had captured him as a babe. Four seasons later, Scorlath killed him with his own whip.
     "Today we marrrch. For the Redwall placccce!" He spoke in short, halting sentences, another strange habit. "Now rrroarr! Rrrroarrr ssssso that they. Can hearrrr ye! What arrrr ye!
       "Scorlath! Scorlath! Sand-horde! Sand-horde! Kill Kill Kill!" The lizards and snakes hissed, foxes yelped, wolves howled, buzzards screeched, crows croaked, and gerbils thudded the ground with their feet.
    Scorlath, Scourge of the Desert and his Sand-Horde were coming!

Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Shinella

Shinella hid in a tree, with full view of Scorlath's hoard, she bared her teeth menacingly, letting a throwing dagger drop into her hand, she twirled it expertly. Shin dropped to the ground, shaking her head ruefully, to Redwall? Why... why why why? She had tracked these vermin for over a season now, always diligent to following her master's orders. Now they were going to Redwall, she would be so far away from home then. But it didn't matter to the black hamster, for duty is as duty calls.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Muse

Loprunner bowed as the woodlanders applauded him. He left the sword of Martin stuck in the dirt and strolled over to Jolp Cellarhog. the rustic hedgehog smiled admiringly. "Lor! I never saw such mastery wi' a blade. Yew must be Redwall's greatest swordmaster!"
  The hare grineed. "I jolly well try to be, my friend, wot wot!"
By Muse

Mad Maudie

Flameflower soon left the otters and made her way back to redwall
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

Scorlath poured wine into Dragao's chalice, the vermillion stream echoing in the copper cup. He watchd the large lizard warily and posed his question.
"How would ye like teh be mah generrral?"
He leaned back on the tent's cushions and waited.
By Muse

Nightfire

Dragao Naraz flicked his long forked tongue over the rim of the cup, then decided that he disliked the taste of the wine. Splosh! He spilled it in front of Scorlath's feet contemptuously, watching as the wine stained the sand red. He hissed, his voice sounding strange, even by lizard standards. "I take orrderrsss frrom nobeasst, norr do ayy give orrderrsss. Find ssssome otherr beassst to be yourrr general. Komodo Drragonsss live and work alone." He hissed again, then stared at Scorlath impassively, flicking his tongue out, contemplating eating the other reptile.

OOC: Don't worry, Dragao is not going to eat Scorlath! His name actually literally means "Dragon Flame."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Muse

Scorlath stood, his cloak sweeping his massive figure. He pointed Bloodhummer at Dragao. "heed mah worrrdssss, Narrazzz. Either be mah general, leave mah horrde, or die."
By Muse

Nightfire

Dragao Naraz gazed steadily at the Bloodhummer, seemingly unconcerned. "If ye wisssh...." He turned and started to walk slowly away. He stayed at his usual unhurried strolling pace, lashing his huge, heavy tail as he left. The tail caught Scorlath right in the throat, throwing the smaller reptile across the tent. He trundled out from the horde, then turned southwest towards the location of Redwall Abbey. Though he walked slowly, he had long strides, and quickly made a mile's distance between him and the horde. He intended to get to Redwall first.

OOC: Shinella, I kind of was wondering if your character would spot Dragao and start wondering why he had left the horde.

Tiria Wildlough

Kalytra beckoned to Riverflame. 'Come here,' she said. 'We have to get ready.'
The ottermaid was puzzled. 'Ready? For what?'
'We're going to Redwall Abbey,' said the other otter. 'Haven't you heard of Redwall Abbey?'
Riverflame closed her eyes for a minute, thinking. 'Oh, yes, I think I do,' she said. But it was when I was very small, so I don't remember much.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Shinella

OOC: Sure Nightfire! Twould be mah pleasure... now back to Rping? :)

Shinella peered curiously at the vermin leaving the hoarde, wondering where he was going, she took a quick peek back at the main part of the pack, none of the others seemed inclined to leave, perhaps this one was a spy? He didn't seem hurried at all. She huffed a sigh, vermin were so confusing! Deciding to follow the Dragon-like vermin, she thrust her throwing dagger into its sheath on her chest, and began swinging between the trees, careful to keep Dragao in sight.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Nightfire

Dragao Naraz was not in any great hurry, though he intended to find Redwall before Scorlath did. He strolled at a leisurely pace Southwest, heading straight without faltering. Komodo Dragons were always determined and never backwards in going forwards.

Muse

Scorlath, Lord of the Deserts, King of the Sands, He Whom The Sun and Sands obey, was on the hunt.
He had tracked Dragao Naraz to the fringe of the woodlands. Leaving his capable captains in charge, he went light, with three buzzards above him and a coyote and three lizards before him.
Scorlath was on the hunt.
He had shed his red cloak in favor of a more muted woodland-green one. He was armed with his teeth, claws, deadly, shrapnel-peirced tail, and Bloodhummer. Bloodhummer had been forged by Scorlath in the Northlands. One side was a wicked axe-head, serrated and curving down to loop aound his claws, making almost a protective hilt. The other side was a heavy hammerhead, huge, and with spike dotting its surface.
Scorlath was on the hunt!
He knew that Dragao would head towards Redwall, and knew that if he could find him, that he had a sufficient force oto assault Redwall.
Scorlath was on the hunt!
By Muse