RP: Peace to Protection

Started by Trigoma, June 26, 2011, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alessandro Reinares

Crantor paws shook. He answered, "Badger I'll slay you one day, you have my word." As he said this he backed away to the open gates. The ferret and weasel followed. The ferret whose name was Rotgutt, grinned at Trigoma and threw his dagger, and missed. The ferret scowled and left growling.

Tiria Wildlough

Bluestrype laughed. 'You? That's a good one, fox! Hahaha!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Galedeep

Suddenly arrows, sling stones, and spears flew the air at the crew of The Hotroot, Three crewotters were hit almost instantly and fell down wounded. As the rest of the crew took cover Carl immediately began shouting orders,

"Slings and stones out! I want a full salvo within ten seconds! And get those bows strung and firing within thirty! You four, get the wounded below decks!"

Out of the bushes a rat with a crude spear leaped onto the ship and landed right in front of Carl. It only took a moment for the sea otter captain to draw his twin cutlasses and in even less time the rat was sprawled out dead on the deck.

Carl grinned, "Now the party has really started vermin! Prepare to repel boarders shipmates!!"

Alessandro Reinares

As Crantor turned back he grabbed and threw a spear over the wall into Bluestrype's paw.
Crantor camped out of fire range and he told Greasetail Cutthroat, "Collect more hoardbeasts east now! Rotgutt, Onearm, go west and get searats!!!"

OOC: Hi Tiria,

Is it okay if Crantor throws a spear into Bluestype's hindpaw?
The spear got through her skin but blunted when it reached her bone. Tough huh?

Tiria Wildlough

OOC As long as it doesn't do much damage.
Bluestrype snickered inwardly as she looked at Crantor's retreating back.

The badger was about to turn away from the fox when she noticed the spear. too late she ducked out of the way, and the weapon buried itself in her footpaw.
Bluestrype looked in disbelief at the wound in her paw, blood eking out of it onto the ground. Then she gave a roar as the pain hit home. 'Yeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrrhh!'
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Webb saw the spear in Bluestrype's paw. "Miz Bluestrype, hold still, I'm not much good at all of this medical stuff, but I know somebody who is. The infermary keeper has gone to tell Abbess what happened, but I'll be right back!" He told her.
About a minute or two later he was back with Wisteria, who immediately rushed Bluestrype's side and set to work on removing the spear and fixing the paw. She muttered to her as she spoke. "Amazing it hasn't done much damage! If it was anybeast else but a badger we would have had to remove that paw! But you are a badger, and it pretty much scratched! IT won't take long to heal at all, don't worry!"
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

'Yaaagh!'
Bluestrype could not wait. She leapt for the red fox, but did not get far enough.
'Uuhh.' Her head sank to the ground.
I'm not a hipster.

Alessandro Reinares

Rotgutt and Onearm saw twin paths and decided that they will go together to one path but woe to them for they were going toward Salamandastron!

Galedeep

The fight was over.

Captain Carl Galedeep, looked at the aftermath of the skirmish. Several vermin lay dead upon the deck of the Hotroot, he sighed, he knew what he had to do but he didn't like it.

"Dagen, causality report!"

Dagen frowned, "Nine wounded, two... dead Cap'n."

Carl growled, "Give the two a proper ceremony, then tell everybody to pack up and prepare to jump ship."

Dagen hesitated, "Cap'n...?"

"You heard me, I have a feelin' that those vermin will be back, in greater numbers. Now get to it!

"Right Cap'n!"

Carl watched Dagen run off  to complete his tasks, then sighed and  looked at The Hotroot.

"Sorry I have to leave miss, but i'll be back for ye."

Galedeep

ooc: sorry i posted this accidentley and I don't know how to delete it.

Trigoma

trigoma sat up from his dazed position. he rememberd the look of the vermin tht had thrown the dagger at him. he grabbed the dagger making a promise to himself. "ill kill u with ur own weapon evil scum." with tht he rounded back to the abbey completely forgetting tht the other 3 otters were still out there.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

Bluestrype flexed her claws. 'Grrrr, that fox! I'll get him one day, then we'll see who's the helpless injured beast!'
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Webb had learned all he could from Bluestrype and there was no need to find out who the vermin were, so he decided to help his mate, Arnold Shortspike, at the cellars. He often went down there to clear his mind up and do some thinking. Besides, the cellars were a great place to have a cool, refreshing glass of october ale. As he walked down the steps, he mumbled to himself, "been a long while since I've seen a vermin. Stinking lot, they are. Boy, if they come back to these Abbey doors, I'll give 'em a thing or two! Ah! 'Ey Arnold! Need any 'elp, shipmate?" He asked.
Arnold was a short, fat hedgehog and one of Skipper's best mates. He poured him a cup of october ale and showed him some work to do.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Alessandro Reinares

Crantor called his Captains Redd Mortach, Chokebrain and Prankface and commanded them, "Each of you! Take quarter of the hoard and go around the Abbey." Chokbain answered, "Aye, Lord." Prankface scowled, "Around I'll be dizzy!" Crantor told him, "Do it now!!!" Redd Morthach...

Redwall Musician

Skipping along, not noticing a single thing, Diamond went to the kitchens. She had left the badger and Skipper to talk.
"Any scoff for a young haremaid?"
"Get out! Don't you know we have vermin at our door!" yelled one of the workers.
She left the kitchens, ran across the yard and bounded the wall steps. Diamond peered over the battlements. She saw vermin camping out of shooting distance. And it so happen that the Abbess came hurrying along. She bumped lightly into Diamond.
"Diamond, what are you doing up here! Get down now!"
"Sorry Mother Abbess. Just thinking about how we don't got any blooming guards up here! Better get some sentries. And take stock of the food. We may be held under blinking siege! And..."
"Diamond! No talk of such things! I just got done tending Bluestripe! I do not need any more of this!"
"Need to take proper actions, wot!" Diamond replied.
"Your father was a general in the Long Patrol. I'm going to trust you. You be in charge of guards!" And with that the abbess walked away.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."