RP: Peace to Protection

Started by Trigoma, June 26, 2011, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

Diamond heard the yells. Leaving the others to fight, she went. Only too late did she see vermin below. Knowing that everyone was at the main fight she went down to the orchards. It was then she noticed a loud roar outside the gate. She saw the vermin. "Eulaaliiiia!" And she charged the vermin laying two down with her dirk. Another two wrestled it away form her. She kicked, boxed and yelled. But her voice seemed lost to the noise. She was bound tightly to a rope when some otters came from the hole....
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Galedeep

The three otters of the Hotroot burst out the tunnel that Sorela and her vermin had dug and upon noticing the lone hare fighting the many vermin, charged. They took the vermin by surprise with loaded sling, bow and arrow, and blade. Quite soon there was only four of the vermin left, and seeing there chances were lost retreated into the tunnel. But not before Dagen let off a slingstone only a few centimeters from Sorelas head. She snarled at him and ran into the the blackness of the hole. Dagen frowned and nodded at the hare,

"I'm Dagen Streambattle miss, my crew is outside and we need to let them through the gates quickly!"  

Captain Carl fought on oblivious to everything around him. In his mind the only thing that mattered were his twin cutlasses, the vermin that fell before him, the gate, and his crew. It was only a matter of time....

DanielofRedwall

Webb had fought through the pain in his thigh from where an arrow had hit him. He had ordered all the ottercrew to fire stones and arrows at the vermin horde and was doing so himself, when he noticed an otter walk through the small gate on one side with help from Diamond. He looked oddly familiar. "It couldn't be," he muttered.
Keeping his head low so he wouldn't get hit, he made his way over to the gate. It was. "Cousin Dagen! Where've you been keepin' yourself, matey!" He yelled, tackling him to the ground.
"Diamond, let this rogue's crew come in! 'Is me cousin!"
During this moment he forgot he was in the middle of a battle.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Opening the gate quickly Diamond let the otters in. Before the vermin could get inside she closed and locked it.  
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Galedeep

Wrestling around with his cousin, Dagen didn't notice the entering crew of the Hotroot was short one captain....

In the midst of the battle Captain Carl Galdeep noticed the gates open but he was cut off. He grinned with relief as the rest of his crew made it inside the walls of Redwall, then he watched the gates close slowly. He looked upon the incoming enemy and dived into the forest of blades and spears. As he did he let loose one final battle cry,

"GAAAAAALEDEEEEEEP!!!"

Inside Redwall, Dagen laughed and joked with his cousin as he checked on the crew. As he did he got a horrible sinking feeling as he realized something,

"Cap'n? Has anyone seen the Cap'n?"

That was when he heard the battle cry outside then the reality hit him.

Captain Carl Galedeep was lost.

OOC: I know what your thinking, Galedeep why did you just kill off your character? Well he'll be back when I get back, I promise. See i'm going to be gone at camp the next two weeks. So feel free to so anything with Dagen and the crew of the Hotroot short of wiping them out. Thanks guys this has been awesome!

Alessandro Reinares

Crantor yelled blaming his hoard, "Sorela! I told you to wait for me! Dingcrule, look for Greasetail or your going to the Hellgates! Rotgutt...ahh!" Crantor had been hit with a stone sharply on skull.

Just then Greasetail arrived with 100 more vermin, their leader was another fox, Rantainian.

OOC: You can kill Rantainian on the next attack I give.

Trigoma,

Who is going on an adventure here?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy, I need the captain to do some action, I am anxious to read his character.

BIC: Rantainian wished to kill Crantor while he was unconscious, though he never talked about it openly, he knew if he killed the warlord, he will have a great hoard to destroy Salamandastron, or so he thought. Sorela watched him closely, she knew though his vanity he will be killed soon. She told Crantor as soon as he had his senses back,"Rantainian seeks to kill you." Crantor replied, "Bring me my sword!" Sorela disagreed, "Why will you strain yourself, Lord? Let the Redwallers do it." For the first time in his life, Crantor listened to one of his vermin, "Yes. Yes! Let the weaklings do..." Crantor fell into a deep sleep.

Trigoma

OOC: wut do u mean advneture? PM me it.

Trigoma raised a hearty cheer inside redwall as they saw they had succesfully beaten them back. "Redwaaaaaaaall!" but it wus to late. an arrow aimed at him could not miss. it went through his left arm and he fell back over the wall into the retreating horde. he was quickly taken prisoner and tied up on a stake next to the enemys tent.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Alessandro Reinares

Crantor stared at Rantainian and shook his paw and said slyly,"Rantainian, come with me. I want you to take that Abbey over yonder." Giving a wink, Rantainian, Aye, Crantor, mate." As he left Crantor snickered, " That's the end of him! Rotgutt, what in the name? An otter! You and  Blackback watch him!"

DanielofRedwall

Webb was having a great time joking around with his cousin, introducing his wife and his friends. "You've got to meet me ole mate Trigoma. His a real top beast. Let's see, where is he? Trig! Trigoma! Anybody seen Trigoma?" he yelled.

Redwall Musician

Trigoma had fallen, and some of the archers and sling throwers had seen him fall. "Where's the blighter Trigoma?" Diamond asked to Aggins. She had gone back up to join the fight.
Replying with a look of sorrow Aggins said, "He..ff-fell."
"What do you mean jolly well mean fell?"
"He fell to the ground!" Aggins said.
"Dear me! How could he? I'll be back in a moment, wot!" Diamond left and headed towards the Abbey.
"Friar! Be a good beast and take stock of the food. Make a meal for our brave fighters up there, wot!" Diamond said as she hurried pass.
"Arnold! Do you have a bow?" she asked the cellarhog.
Handing her a bow he asked, "What on earth is the rush?"
"I need to get the archers in line. They fell behind when I left them. And we are running out of stones. Oh better tell the moles! But they are..."
Quickly cutting off her thoughts Arnold said, "You might wan to take a breath, and see Mother Abbess at the infirmary about your ear."
But Diamond dashed off. She hated the infirmary.

Galedeep

OOC: I decided I would throw in a quick post before I left, so here it goes.

Dagen smiled politely and tried to laugh along with his cousins jokes. But many things were running through his mind. He couldn't help but feel he was the reason for Captain Carl Galedeeps assumed death. The young otter looked upon the crew of the crew of the Hotroot now numbering fifty-eight. He was the one who wanted to go to Redwall, if he had just kept his mouth shut none of this would've happened.

But then he was drawn out of his thoughts by Webbtail shouting  for one of his crew. They would still haunt him though...

Trigoma

a sack wus tooked off trigomas head as he drifted back to conciseness. he look around dazed trying to get his bearing. then it hit him. he knew were he wus. he look around frantically for a way of escape but it wus all blocked. there were 4 guards on him each heavily armed with swords and spears. he wus bound paws to a stake. it wus usless. he look at redwall. it seem so close yet so farbut he couldnt focus cause of a will to sleep. he drifted off thinking "ill get out when i wake up. tis all a dream..."

OOC: glad u guys r enjoying this RP! its working out smoother then i thought   8)
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwall Musician

"What is bothering you, Mother Abbess?" asked Arnold as he approached the infirmary. The abbess was looking out the window.
"Oh, nothing really. Just look at Diamond out there. I'm a little worried about her. She is very young. Is she really able to lead? Perhaps you and Skipper should take over," replied the abbess.
"You know me fighting days are behind me."
"Yes, but Skipper knows what to do. Send Diamond to me, and ask Skipper to take over. Besides, I heard they were retreating."
Arnold went off to do her bidding.

DanielofRedwall

Arnold had told Skipper what the abbess had said. "Seems to me like Diamond is copin' quite fine ta me. But I'll 'elp 'er out." He said.
Walking up to Diamond on the wall, he asked if she needed help. She looked at him with an accusing look.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: So has the horde retreated or are they still fighting?

BIC:
Friar Saulyle and his assistants had just brought up some food for the fighters on the wall and were serving them their meals. "How's you'm'ses doing?" he asked Diamond.

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.