"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Oh, that depends on how many you ate. Er, how many choke berries DID you eat?"

rachel25

Monka couldn't remember the exact amount, but he knew he had eaten quite a few. "Um, more than a dozen."

Cornflower MM

"Uh, there;s more to come. You're lucky you haven't fallen into one of those death sleeps that last seasons." Bryony said, then perked up. "Lucky for you, I know a remedy, which I just remembered. D'you think you're legs could hold your weight for awhile?"

rachel25

"I guess so." Monka said, standing up shakily.

Cornflower MM

"Good!" Bryony said, leading him over to a tree with a low, thick, branch. "Loop your back legs around that branch there, like this" (She scampered up the tree and demonstrated) "And then swing your fpaws back, like this, " (She swung her paws backward and grabbed her other pawsm which were hanging down) "And then you swing back and forth as little. They'll come out, one way or the other. And while you do that, I'm going to sit over there" (She pointed toward the riverbank) "and wait, while I change my arm dressing" (Which had started to drip a little bit of blood, since the cloth was thin) "and when the choke berries come you can join me."

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall had started to run now. He could see the Abbey in the distance. When he made it there, he knocked on the gates.
''Anybeast there? Please let me in!''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Sister Lupine was wandering around in the gardens, waiting for the return of anybody.

''Anybeast there? Please let me in!''
She turned, and ran toward the gate where the voice had come from, "Who's there, is that you Skipper?"
---------------------
Monka didn't like the Bryony's idea at all, and said so, "Is there any other way, a herb, or medicine?"

Cornflower MM

Bryony raised an eyebrow. "well, there IS an herb, but it'll be much less pleasent. How do you feel about feeling like your insides are on fire? And being jabbed with something sharp?"

Jukka the Sling

After breakfast, Fern went to write in her journal. She just wrote her thoughts down as they came to her. The result was a bit jumbled.

"So much has happened since yesterday. I still can't believe it. We discovered last night that Cien is a former slave trader. He has left Redwall with his old partner in slave trading, an ottermaid called Scarlet Firewave. The new squirrelmaid Bryony found her brother Bryant, however, he's been wounded by Scarlet and is now in the infirmary with a broken leg. But Bryony believes he is dead and has gone after Scarlet and her group to avenge him. Skipper and several of his ottercrew have gone after them. Oh, and Marshall and a shrew friend of his showed up and have gone after Bryony."

Fern glanced out the window of her study and saw Sister Lupine by one of the gates. Hoping that Skipper had returned, she jumped up and dashed outside towards Lupine.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Bryant wondered if anyone would come with breakfast. It would be rather hard to get up and go walk down to the breakfast place with a broken leg, yes?

Gonff the Mousethief

''No Sister, it is just me. Marshall the Fox.''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Jukka the Sling

Fern arrived by the wallgate. Hearing Marshall's voice, she opened the gate for him. "Marshall! Thank the seasons you're alright! Is Bryony with you?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

''No marm, I tried to help her, but she did not want me there, so I came back. Ill tell you the story when I get inside.''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

Lupine was disappointed that it wasn't Skipper, but she tried not to let it show. "How far away is she? Did you met up with Skipper at all?"
---------------------
Monka thought for a moment as if he really would try it. "Do you have any of this herb with you?"

Cornflower MM

"Yeah. It's right there." Bryony said, then pinted at there grass underneath Monka's feet. "The herb looks like grass, but it has flowers. No grass has flowers." She bent and picked some, then handed it to him. "Smell." She ordered. If he smelled it, maybe he wouldn't be so keen to try it. Who would want to eat something that smelled like something dead, and poop? Mixed together, not such a good idea.