News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

''No marm, never saw Skip after I left. Is Tripper alright?''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Monka didn't bother smelling it, he simply shoved it in his mouth, and chewed. "It's not so bad." He commented.
--------------------
Sister Lupine was getting even more worried, "Oh, Tripper, he's fine."

Cornflower MM

"Monka! You're only supposed to eat the flowers! Spit it out!! D'you want to DIE?!?" Bryony shrieked, freaking out. She admitted it, she had a small crush on him already, as odd as he was.

Gonff the Mousethief

''Would you like to know what happened last night on the grounds? I can tell ya.''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

Monka huffed, and spat them out, "Have ya got anymore?" He found Bryony a little over active. She just needed to calm down, and do a little less screeching, and crying, then she'd be perfect.
Wait, perfect? I don't know anything about her, and why perfect? Why that particular word, perfect. Why not, better, more bearable, but why perfect? 
-----------------
Sister Lupine brightened up, "Oh please do! I've been dying to know what actually happened!"

OOC: Guys, I'm planning on asking Russano the Wise, to draw all the characters of this RP together, for my next art request. I just wanted to check if that wold be alright with you guys.
@Gonff, I was wondering if you wanted to make Tripper, an official character. You don't have to, but you can if you want.

Jukka the Sling

OOC@Rachel: Sure!

BIC: "Yes, please tell us what happened! I've been really worried!" Fern answered.

~~~~~~~~~
Glirid was playing with some dibbun friends of his. He'd forgotten the ghost for the moment. The little dormouse and his pals somersaulted like they had the day before, ending up against the wall upside down in furry little balls. Getting up from one of his tumbles, Glirid ran over to his friends. "C'mon! Let's do it again!"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC:  Sure, that would be great! Also, I would like to make Tripper an official character, because I will be using him more now since Marshall is at the Abbey

BIC: Alrighty, just open the gates and I will tell you all!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

OOC:@Gonff, well if you just head over to the OOC thread, can you fill out his app.  And I think Abbess Fern did open the gate, or I'm just going mad.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sure! That sounds awesome! And the little wallgate WAS opened, or I'm going nuts, too.

BIC: Bryony nodded, relieved. "Yes." She said, then trotted off to a tree, and plucked more with the flowers there. She returned, picking off the flowers, when Monka was shaking his head. "What are you shaking your head for?" She sked, a little worried. Maybe the chokeberries had some effects that she didn't know about. She handed him the flowers, their smell magnified, unfortunately that's what happened when you got them off the stem.

rachel25

Monka looked up, pulled out of his thoughts, "What, oh I was just thinking. Are those the flowers? Thanks."
Monka was terribly uneasy, what was wrong with him? He hadn't spent this long with another creature in well, he didn't know how long. 

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: K, Tripper's App is up. I was looking at the OOC and totally forgot about the play thing the Dibbuns were supposed to be doing

BIC: Marshall walked over to the small gate on the West Wall. He walked in and met the Abbess and Sister Lupine.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

OOC: so had I. Sister Lupine will have to continue it. Crisis, or no crisis. The Dibbuns must not be let down!

BIC: It was just then Sister Lupine remembered, the play! Oh, she had forgotten all about what with all that had happened. The poor Dibbuns, she had promised them!

Cornflower MM

"Oh." Bryony said, then slapped her head. "Good grief! I totally forgot! SORRY, SISTER LUPINE!" She said, then shouted, toward the direction of the Abbey. "That darn play!" She muttered. Well, they just had to do it without her.

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: I am soooo confused on your last post Cornflower. ???
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Bryony remembered the play all of a sudden and yelled an apology to Sister Lupine in the general direction of the Abbey.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien