News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter One Bloodied Families

Started by Faiyloe, March 11, 2014, 11:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay......It's too bad, really.

Cornflower MM

OOC: See you around, Abbot Alf!

BIC: Bryony kept marching, and saw the castle up ahead. She smiled grimly to herself; They'd better give up Garvina...Or else.

rachel25

Some guards had been posted on the walls, just in case the weasel returned. They were the ones to sound the alarm that a load of squirrels were marching toward the castle. "LOAD YOU BOWS!" A Captain shouted, he wouldn't give the order to fire until Donavin said so, but at least he was ready.

Faiyloe

Garvina had made her way to a storage room which let off into the courtyard the room was empty but the courtyard was not. She would just have to wait till the coast was clear.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Bryony noticed there was sentries up on the walls. She sighed, wondering if they could possible know if she was coming. Or maybe this had something to do with that strange weasel? She walked a little quicker.

rachel25

"State your business!" The Captain shouted down to Bryony.

Cornflower MM

"I'm looking for Lady Garvina!" She called up to the walls, and then muttered under her breath, "And you'd better hand her over. If you don't, you're going to have opne seriously cheesed squirrel with her army outside your door."

rachel25

"Well sorry. You can't see her. Now clear of, or I'll fire!"
The archers all aimed their bows at the assembled squirrels down below. Many of them were bound to die if they fired. There were no better archers in all the land.

Faiyloe

From her place in the room Garvina heard The shouts. 'No, she didn't,' She thought despairingly. Just them a serving girl entered the storage room with a basket. "HEY YOU! what are you-?" Garvina didn't wait for her to finish she bolted out the door. She could hear her shouts from behind. But it didn't matter she was out in the open every one could see her. She knocked over and unsuspecting passerby. All she had to do was to get to the gate.     

rachel25

"STOP HER!" A guard shouted, and immediately everyone on the walltop turned, and began firing at Garvina.
------------------
Donavin heard shouting outside, "Zeffa, go see what all the noise is about." He instructed his aide.
Zeffa nodded, and went to see.

Faiyloe

Garvina dodged the arrows like no one else could.  Several cam very close and one tore her cloths. Three guards came at her on the grounds. And just as they where getting close she tore a sheet off the cloths line and it flew in there faces. She took off An arrow landed near her foot paw and another went over her head. duck and weave and dodge and keep the arrows at bay. She thought that was what her teacher had taught her when she was a little girl. The three had freed them selves and where coming in behind and two more where in her way. Just past those two and then the gate. She took up an arrow from the ground and using it as a weapon she flew at the two.   

rachel25

Just then, Zeffa came out, and saw Garvina about to attack two otters with an arrow. He took his own bow off his back, loaded it, and aimed. He had been trained by Donavin himself, it would take a miracle for him to miss at this range. He fired, straight at her leg, he didn't want to kill her, than would displease Lord Donavin.

Faiyloe

Suddenly Garvina Felt and unearthly pain in her leg she buckled and fell painful to her knees. She looked up and with a anger and a fire in her eyes she forced her self up and went at the two with a vengeance the first one fell and she took the dagger in his belt.She limped a short way and turned back throwing it at the other one. She was at the gate. But there where others fast approaching. She opened the small door in the middle of the gate and closing it behind her she leaned against it heavily. There was was all her men with Byony at the head of them. The fools the brave and loyal fools.

rachel25

Zeffa swore, he had hit he, but it hadn't been enough to take her down. "Get men on the walltops!" He shouted, "Don't let them leave!"
Otters ran up to the walltops, loading bows as they went, ready to fire.