6 (50%)
Rab
0 (0%)
Deyna
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 01, 2021, 02:13:41 AM
I love Winifred but I feel like up against that bunch she'd be toast. :P Tiria could probably give a few of 'em a run for their money. I don't remember much about Skor or Zaran, and Deyna wanted to be peaceful at the end of the book (if I recall correctly) so that leaves Finbarr and Rab and I don't even remember who Rab IS. XD
Rab Streambattle? Wasn't he that otter that got temporary amnesia in The Bellmaker?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

clunylooney

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on December 07, 2021, 10:53:13 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 01, 2021, 02:13:41 AM
I love Winifred but I feel like up against that bunch she'd be toast. :P Tiria could probably give a few of 'em a run for their money. I don't remember much about Skor or Zaran, and Deyna wanted to be peaceful at the end of the book (if I recall correctly) so that leaves Finbarr and Rab and I don't even remember who Rab IS. XD
Rab Streambattle? Wasn't he that otter that got temporary amnesia in The Bellmaker?
Yes, it is. He was mighty though, he killed Silvamord and fought off large numbers of The Foxwolf's horde.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

WorshipTiria

So most of them either don't fight or are already dead.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Yeah, there needs to be more poll options.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Rab is the only one here who would or could fight (Though Deyna could fight if necessitated.).

WorshipTiria

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Do you defeat your enemies with your humbleness?
Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Only one Otter in Redwall eats his enemies when he's done

Kenji Admani

i like the otter woman jess from the tv shows

Flib Bigboat

Never heard of her. Maybe you're thinking about Jess Squirrel.
Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco