News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Most Certifiably Insane Villain (We're Talkin' NUTS, People!)

Started by White One6193, July 17, 2012, 12:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Lol I was just saying it sounded interesting...Martin the Wild! And I have read about Gabool the Wild ;)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Buzz_Bumble

I'm not sure about the craziest villain, but many of the Abbey dwellers are nuts! They think a long-dead mouse watches and talks to them from a tapestry hanging on the wall.  ;)

Maudie

You weren't serious, right? 'Cause he does talk to them and visit them in their dreams!  :o
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

cluneythescourge

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

KitrallStreamrippler

I think Slagar was one of the most insane. He twisted the facts into unrecognizable shapes, and believed that they were true. It's like if you took a stick of celery, ran it through the garbage disposal, and mixed it with a glob of peanut butter, then gave it to your friend and said, "This is a whole, undamaged celery stick. Ain't it pretty?" (I'm not saying he's not still cunning and such, but he's pretty delusional.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rusvul

Are you saying that Slagar went through a garbage disposal..?

The Shade

Yeah, Gabool was the crazist, he attacked a BELL!!!!!!!!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 06, 2013, 05:54:34 PM
Are you saying that Slagar went through a garbage disposal..?

Zomezin' like zat. 'e vaz mauled by Azmodeuz after aw...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kitsune

Romsca

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on May 06, 2013, 07:59:37 AM
I think Slagar was one of the most insane. He twisted the facts into unrecognizable shapes, and believed that they were true. It's like if you took a stick of celery, ran it through the garbage disposal, and mixed it with a glob of peanut butter, then gave it to your friend and said, "This is a whole, undamaged celery stick. Ain't it pretty?" (I'm not saying he's not still cunning and such, but he's pretty delusional.)

Sounds like doublethink to me...

*freaks out*

DOUBLETHINK IS AN ACTUAL WORD NOT CORRECTED BY SPELLCHECK?!?! RUN! BIG BROTHER (and the Death Defying Beavers with their Chocolate Muffins of Death with wasabi sauce) IS COMING!!! AHHHHHH!!

(I just got done reading 1984 :P)

Quote from: PluggFiretail on June 12, 2013, 06:14:07 PM
He was crazy! He also heard voices in his head.....

Sounds to me like he had schizophrenia

*still is freaked out that doublethink isn't being corrected by spellcheck*

Let me check some other newspeak (not corrected again!! :o) words and words related to the Party:

Thoughtcrime (corrected, good)

Crimestop (corrected, good)

Ungood (corrected, good)

Oceania (not corrected, ungood not good)

Big Brother (not corrected, not good)

DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER
DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER
DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER
DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER
DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER
DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER

Rusvul

Umm... Rom, you're not a villain, but I think you might be a little insane...