News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: Diggs_and_Buck on May 02, 2012, 12:53:23 PM
How come the server has been on and off and on and off? I can never get to get on a lot.  ???
Weird... I have been having it on 24/7...
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Diggs_and_Buck

Gears, are you Blinkofaneye or snowshovel?

Diggs_and_Buck

Every time I refresh MC, it still says "Can not reach server" Please check your computer

Dannflower Reguba

Diggs, If a moderator ever comes through here they will talk to you about the "shiny modify button" it is there to be used, not stared at. Just warning you before a mod comes through.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 02, 2012, 04:39:10 PM
Diggs, If a moderator ever comes through here they will talk to you about the "shiny modify button" it is there to be used, not stared at. Just warning you before a mod comes through.
Very true, But keep in mind, She's only eight.

Gears

Quote from: Diggs_and_Buck on May 02, 2012, 04:36:30 PM
Every time I refresh MC, it still says "Can not reach server" Please check your computer
Has your sis been giving you the right ip?
And I'm Gears here, Blinkofaneye on MC.

Varleyfray

It's been working fine for me (Westfic).  I'd say you need to make sure you're using the right IP and that your connection is stable.

eualaia

i cannot get on the server and everything works fine
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Gears

Quote from: Varleyfray on May 02, 2012, 09:58:31 PM
It's been working fine for me (Westfic).  I'd say you need to make sure you're using the right IP and that your connection is stable.
Yeah, Well Rmutt and MuttR were able to connect, again, after i msged them the new ip, I'll do the same to you. Weird though, i though i gave it to you. Soon mattyq will be hosting the server for us!

Varleyfray

Tell Matty he's awesome.  Also--like I said, it's been working fine for me! I just haven't been on the last few days as I've been out of town.

Gears

Quote from: Varleyfray on May 03, 2012, 03:04:22 AM
Tell Matty he's awesome.  Also--like I said, it's been working fine for me! I just haven't been on the last few days as I've been out of town.
Oh, ok! that's fine, and i agree matty is awesome, building, maturity, and server hosting. I think he may be a saint. O_o

Latna

If anyone is having trouble accessing the server, I'd be happy to help out too. =) I don't mind a bit of troubleshooting. I'm on right now, so it's definitely up at the moment!
Ask me about Redwall MUCK!
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1823.msg66205#msg66205

[url=http://rwmuck.limitless.

eualaia

what is wrong with MC is there a new IP address for the server?

Gears

Quote from: eualaia on May 04, 2012, 12:20:17 AM
what is wrong with MC is there a new IP address for the server?
Well.... you are banned for making a few other messes we found. I'm sorry. You can make a ban appeal though.

eualaia

whats a ban appeal? and why did i get banned

that server was the only reason i bought minecraft with my allowance!