News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Travel Distance in Redwall

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 20, 2021, 07:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

I couldn't find any, but there potentially could be another thread similar this. Either way, I'm hoping to leave this one here and maybe edit in new information on if needed.

What are the different travel distances in Redwall? They could be literally to or from anywhere, although I'm personally rather curious about the sea voyages.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

I'm not entirely sure. I know that the travel time to Salamandastron from Redwall was so incredibly inconsistent - It's very likely the rest of the reoccurring journeys were probably just as inconsistent. If you go through book by book you might find some details in book-specific travels.

Kade Rivok

Well, er, here's a link to a thread that you started (:giggle:) regarding travel distance between Redwall and Salamandastron - LINK

I know this thread is for the wider question of just distances in general, but I'm really not sure if there's a good answer.  For sea voyages, excluding storm interference, one could try to estimate distance based on travel time and average travel speed of the type of vessel being used, but I don't think there's any hard numbers given in the books themselves. 
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!