Best Fight in the Saga (spoilers)

Started by James Gryphon, June 28, 2011, 10:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

The one fight between Finnbar and Urgan Nagru was cool (sad but cool)

Rockjaw Grang and Stonepaw's last stands were also awesome fights.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

..but they were all heartbreaking! Especially Rock. he promised the dibbons how he would come back, and how Russano loved him..  :'(
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Witessss on March 02, 2019, 10:27:12 PM
..but they were all heartbreaking! Especially Rock. he promised the dibbons how he would come back, and how Russano loved him..  :'(
I know right.  :'(

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

yeah. him too. I felt more of a connection with Rock, though.

One-Eye the wildcat

A good battle, in my humble opinion, needs to have more than the hero making the poorly equipped villan look like a chump. Martin vs Tsarmina was good, because it showed that the hero was outmatched, but fought the good fight anyway. Gulo vs Tam was also good. Gulo, as a character was a good baddie, posing a true threat to redwall by himself! When pitted against a worthy opponent, this would make a battle scene good.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Dante8002

Felldoh vs Badrang - just awesome!
Finbarr vs Urgan Nagru - Like it how Finbarr killed Urgan without his swords, a javelin thrown in him & with Urgan's huge claws.

This subject is awesome, whoever wrote it!
Yalahoo!

Sebias of Redwall

Luke and the black female squirrel (I can't remember her name at the moment...) had a pretty cool ending fight scene.
Martin vs Tsarmina.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Yes, it was Ranguvar Foeseeker.

These are my favorites:
1. Romsca vs. Lask Frildur
2. Rakkety Tam vs. Gulo
3. oh, and of course Dotti vs. Bucko Bigbones. That was hilarious!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!