News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Weapon

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 12, 2011, 08:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spring Breeze

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on June 13, 2011, 09:14:57 PM
And the most creative weapon ever used....hotroot pepper bombs!
That was one of the best ideas ever!!!  And the reactions were so funny!
"Oh, golly.  Old Log-a-Thing's fallen over."
--Trubbs, "Mossflower"

Redwall Musician

I would probably use a dirk. I don't think I would ever have the honor of use Martin's sword.  
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Storm

The gullwhacker is the coolest weapon. You can make it from any rope. It can be a weapon or a method of egress. It also is Mariel's weapon which makes it even cooler.
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.
I have come to bury Caesar, not praise him.
"Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare

Trigoma

i like the Taggerungs (how ever u spell it lol) dagger! i think its pretty cool!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Trigoma on June 17, 2011, 10:49:02 PM
i like the Taggerungs (how ever u spell it lol) dagger! i think its pretty cool!

I'm geussing you mean the dagger Tagg Deyna used. That was Sawney Rath's dagger, which he [Sawney] prided himself over.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Martha Braebuck

Well, it would probably be Sunflash's mace, that was pretty sweet. (speaking of weapons, I got a sword for my birthday  :D)
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Trigoma

Quote from: Martha Braebuck on June 18, 2011, 08:13:14 PM
Well, it would probably be Sunflash's mace, that was pretty sweet. (speaking of weapons, I got a sword for my birthday  :D)

yeah tht too lol. i know tht just havent read it in a while...:)
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Martha Braebuck

I have a ton of favourite weapons!!
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Trigoma

dang i keep quoteing wrong messages lol. hmm i gotta fix tht...
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

No Martin's sword? Awwwww.... Ok then, Sunflash's mace, tung (Gorath's weapon) and the shrew's rapiers.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Osu

Does Razzid Wearat's ship count as a weapon? I thought that was a pretty clever idea, myself...
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

martins#1fan

I also like how Grumm Trencher uses hid ladle as a weapon!  ;D ;D ;D
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Wot Wot!

Quote from: Osu on June 26, 2011, 04:08:05 PM
Does Razzid Wearat's ship count as a weapon? I thought that was a pretty clever idea, myself...

I think you have a definite point there, Osu.

I like Lonna's bow and arrow from Loamhedge.  Or Grath Longfletch's from Pearls of Lutra. 
All you cowards of the land and flotsam of the sea
Who murder, pillage, loot whene'er  you please
There's a Long Patrol a waitin', we'll greet you cheerfully,
You'll hear us cry 'Eulalia' on the breeze.

Osu

Woohoo! I love having points. ;D

Bows and arrows are fabulous, fabulous weaponry. They're a lot harder to use than they look, too - for me, at least. XD Lonna most definitely had an epic bow, I'd forgotten about him..
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Captain Tammo

Sometimes a good, sturdy ash stave is the best! Or any sort of stick/stave, look at Lord Russano the wise, Russa Nodrey, most of the redwallers facing Cluny's hoard, and good ole' Jum Gurdy (and many others I've probably forgotten to mention) _
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior