Which pirate is better

Vilu Daskar
Clogg
Romsca
Gabol the Wild

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah 'ave tae zay ah liked Clogg az a creature better. Vilu Dazkar vaz juzt nazty.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Tam and Martin

CAP'N TRAMUN JOSIAH CUDDLEFISH CLOOG!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

BadgerLordFiredrake

i want to change mah vote now....  x/
baby turtle forever

Vilu Daskar

Rusvul

I still say me. I mean, my ship can fly. Can Romsca do that, huh?

Vilu Daskar

Redwaller

I voted for Clogg. And this should go in Character Discussion.

Rusvul

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on July 12, 2013, 01:22:22 AM
You don't count
Huh! And why might that be? I'm a pirate. That was the only qualification you asked for. I mean, I'm way more tough than any other pirate. I can prove it, too.

1. If, say, Clogg's ship crashed, he could cling on to a plank and have a chance of getting to shore. If my ship crashes, I'm falling ten thousand feet to my death.
2. To crash a water sailing vessel, you need to land a good hit from a cannon on the hull. To crash an airship, all you need to do is shoot the airbag. One heavy blunderbuss shot can take down an entire ship, even if there is an unwritten law of honor against such a dirty trick.
3. I'm not evil. All the pirates you named are. Yes, Romsca was evil, even though she died good.
4. I could beat any of the pirates you named in a duel. I would just electrecute or shoot them with my pistol.
5. I have goggles, and I am thus inherently more awesome.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 12, 2013, 02:16:38 AM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on July 12, 2013, 01:22:22 AM
You don't count
Huh! And why might that be? I'm a pirate. That was the only qualification you asked for. I mean, I'm way more tough than any other pirate. I can prove it, too.

1. If, say, Clogg's ship crashed, he could cling on to a plank and have a chance of getting to shore. If my ship crashes, I'm falling ten thousand feet to my death.
2. To crash a water sailing vessel, you need to land a good hit from a cannon on the hull. To crash an airship, all you need to do is shoot the airbag. One heavy blunderbuss shot can take down an entire ship, even if there is an unwritten law of honor against such a dirty trick.
3. I'm not evil. All the pirates you named are. Yes, Romsca was evil, even though she died good.
4. I could beat any of the pirates you named in a duel. I would just electrecute or shoot them with my pistol.
5. I have goggles, and I am thus inherently more awesome.
Your not from Redwall