Best accent/voice

Started by urthstripe, February 15, 2015, 08:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which redwall character has the best accent or voice?

Guosim shrews
Basil Stag Hare
Riverhead voles
Wild Doogy Plum
other

urthstripe

I would like to know which character in the redwall series has the best voice/accent

LT Sandpaw

Asmoduessssssss hasssssss a very ssssstrange acssssent, yet ssssso amussssing too write, hisssssssssss.

Like I have said before the only thing better would be a French Adder

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup :D :D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wot, wot!

:D Asmodeousssssssss. A French adder would be really cool! Never thought of that;)...
This is pretty general, but I love hare and mole accents. BJ was really creative :)
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Izeroth

I like vermin accents, specifically corsair accents.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Rackety Tam MacBurl, Wild Doogy Plum, Laird Mactalon and any other highlander with that kind of accent.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Egburt the mole had a quite conventinal voice, eh?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

JangoCoolguy

Just curious: are we talking about the books, the audiobooks, the cartoon, or a mix of all 3 ???

Mhera

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on February 15, 2015, 11:06:27 PM
Rackety Tam MacBurl, Wild Doogy Plum, Laird Mactalon and any other highlander with that kind of accent.
^^^^^

Banya

Capt. Rake Nightfur from The Rogue Crew and the other northern accents, as Eul said.

Wydran Riverpaw

I think they were all fantastic in their own way, mostly I just admire Brian's ability to spell the accents out phonetically. Besides I am a little biased as the otters were always my favourite. :)

Wylder Treejumper

Highlanders, aye! Hawaaaaay the braaaaaaaaaw!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

Riveread voles, yiss yiss!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

MeadowR

I'm not sure, actually. I like the poshness of hares, and moles speaking like they do was very imaginative of Brian.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Jetthebinturong

Moles have a somerset accent apparently
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan