News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Wedding of Rally the Wanderer

Started by Flib Bigboat, May 20, 2021, 03:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this ship canon?

Yes!
3 (27.3%)
Sure, why not?
4 (36.4%)
Umm... maybe...?
1 (9.1%)
NEVAH!!!
2 (18.2%)
I don't care either way.
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

*trips Ally up by the door* Whoa, whoa, you can't leave so soon, you have to get married first!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

:o  *Falls on my face* ....  :-| *Covers nose*

:(  "Oh look! I have a nose-bleed. Shucks. Now I can't get married..."

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Ally046 on October 13, 2021, 11:01:06 PM
:o  *Falls on my face* ....  :-| *Covers nose*

:(  "Oh look! I have a nose-bleed. Shucks. Now I can't get married..."
*Hands Ally a tissue*

Where's Rill?
Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Hasn't been here since September 29th.
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ally046

*points out a window* "Ohh look! A birb!"

Flib Bigboat

*keeps an eye on Ally, so she won't try and disappear whilst we are looking at the bird*
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 09, 2021, 12:57:24 AM
I think she thinks you are being hyped as well, because of that thread where you swallowed a drinks machine filled with highly sugary sodas, quite a few of which, no doubt, also contained caffeine.

I didn't swallow a vending machine, I possessed it after Corn dusted me with her frying pan.  Geez.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046