The Labyrinth. OOC Discussion (SIGNUPS CLOSED!).

Started by Tam and Martin, April 24, 2014, 08:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poll.

Is.
Closed
For
Right
Now

Unimaginative

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 28, 2014, 03:52:44 PM
Actually, my sisters and I insult each other a lot. Usually just as teasing, though.

My twin sister and I insult each other all the time. Except usually we're not teasing.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: HanNorwood on August 28, 2014, 09:26:19 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 28, 2014, 03:52:44 PM
Actually, my sisters and I insult each other a lot. Usually just as teasing, though.

My twin sister and I insult each other all the time. Except usually we're not teasing.

Well, my sisters, brothers and I do have our share of not-so-friendly insulting...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Tam and Martin

Well, I was hoping that we would be able to work this out actually in the roleplay but I am going to put it in a poll here. I want to decide how we will get out: Singly, As a group, different pairs etc. Please vote ASAP and if you are NOT in the Roleplay, please DO NOT VOTE! Thanks!

Unimaginative

Could someone play Gjorden for Han? I'm his sister, and he just got a concussion. It is very mild, and he should be back soon.

Tam and Martin

What! Oh no! Poor Han! Well I am already playing Jet's character and my two so I would prefer not to play it but I will if no one else does.

Tam and Martin

So, I decided to have us stick together in a group. This doesn't always have to stay like this though. You may wander off, Get lost, captured, taken, knocked out etc. and have to go on your own or you can plot with someone else in the RP to be taken away from the group together etc.

All how you want to do it.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

YAY JET! I only made one post for your character while you were gone just FYI.

Also, would anyone be interested in getting lost with me?

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

Jukka the Sling

Hmm, I don't really have a definite idea. Maybe the group encounters some guards and a fight ensues, but somehow we get separated from the others?

Tam and Martin

Sure I will move to make that happen in the next post!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HanNorwood on August 29, 2014, 01:47:10 PM
Could someone play Gjorden for Han? I'm his sister, and he just got a concussion. It is very mild, and he should be back soon.

I'll take 'im.

Unimaginative

Actually, I just got back. Details on the Front Lawns. If he is needed though, he can be PP'd until I'm fully recovered.