News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Meet the Staff

Started by Captain Tammo, June 10, 2020, 05:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Cornflower MM

Hey, y'all! I'm Corn (or variations thereof), and I've been here since late 2013. My main claim to fame here has been the RP boards, as I once participated in over 20 active or semi-active roleplays at one time. (Don't ask me how, there's no way I'd be able to keep it all straight nowadays.) I spend most of my time dancing, as I've been doing for over a decade now, and in addition to taking classes I also teach. If you ever need a friendly face or just want a chat my inbox is always open - I don't bite, and I love having conversations with people!

Dannflower Reguba

Howdy, I'm DanĀ², been around the forum since early 2012. I've read Marlfox 7+ times, and that definitely had no bearing on my username whatsoever... not even a little. I'm very fortunate to have found this forum, as it's home to our glorious RP board within which I've built my home. RP'ing taught me to enjoy writing, and is a pleasure I plan to partake in for the foreseeable future. I happen to be quite a capable writer, and am also good at (and enjoy) teaching, so if you've ever a question about writing (or video production, or honestly anything, but especially writing), my inbox is always open, and please know that I Love to see new RP'ers.

Jukka the Sling

Hey everyone!  I'm Jukka.  I joined in 2013 and was honored to join the staff in 2017.  I've participated in quite a few roleplays and even a couple of RP tournaments.  I'm also a huge fangirl with a lot of different fandoms, and I dabble in fanfic-writing on occasion.  Recently, I moved back to New Zealand after having spent my whole life in the US, and I'm very excited about this new chapter in my life. :)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns! ^^  Enjoy your stay!

Verdauga

Hiya, everyone, I'm Verdauga, or Verd. I joined the forum in August of 2019 and have since dipped my toes into roleplaying and drawing, but mostly writing. When I'm not online or in school, I'll be outdoors whenever it's warm. I enjoy watching the people here enjoy themselves and show off their creativity, so if you want to nerd out about almost anything, I'm only a PM away. I was honored to join the staff early in 2021, and hope to continue helping this community in the years to come.

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior