News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ripred the Gnawer

Well, hello there, beautiful!

Flib
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

Nein.

Head In Another Galaxy?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, HeadInAnotherGalaxy.

Verdauga?

Ripred the Gnawer

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ripred the Gnawer

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Verdauga

It do in fact be!

Lassie dear?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy