News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP part 2 signup

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 06, 2014, 03:30:22 AM
Like I said, logical or not.  :P Just don't do anything stupid. (for once  ;D)

Oh, the love of two squirrels! ;D ;D ;D

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

OMG I think I am Having to much fun with this...  ;D Sorry Corn I just like torturing you and remember Vatra is not in her right mind. I would advise some one getting Ervoyce though before it gets ugly.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

I know! I'm having fun too! Ooh, quickly post! I got an idea!

Faiyloe

Dannflower Reguba

Dang nab-it! You guys left!  :'( I'm so pumped to add something here! Please wait until I have time to get in touch with Cornflower and post before continuing, I just had an epiphany! 
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

I'm  here please enlighten me ;D. Unless that would ruin it...  ;D Though I think we should wait if only for the fact the if this goes on much longer than Vatra and Bryant will kill each other. I can't believe how much I enjoyed that.

Dannflower Reguba

If I told you it would be ruined.  ;) Only Cornflower gets to know in advance, though as soon as I get in touch with her then something will happen one way or another.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

I think that it rocks! Now, I've replied...but you're off. Shall we try our grand scheme tomorrow?

Dannflower Reguba

The reply has been made my friends.  :) Hope it's satisfactory!

Faiyloe

OMG That was amazing it made me feel like Vatra. I wanted to cry.  I was hard put to come up with an appropriate response.

Dannflower Reguba

Thanks.  :) I really enjoyed making it, and your response was pretty good too. At first I was a little scared and even sort of ticked when you ran off, but boy did that turn out well.

Did that seriously make you want to cry? If it did, than thank you very much.  ;)

Cornflower MM

Okay, now that REALLY makes me want to see it....Faiy, I got an idea!! Pm me please...I'm sure you're gonna love it! Of course, it may not work..BNut it might.

Dannflower Reguba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIclnPc_jsk

Look it up, site won't let me code it in.  :P All I can say is it fits... Though If I can get a certain someone else on board with a certain idea then I'll have a different track to share.  ;)