News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Forums Roleplay Wiki (No, seriously, please view!)

Started by Jukka the Sling, February 25, 2014, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

I've been too busy falling down stairs and such to do much. . . Sorry!

Jukka the Sling

That's alright.

Anyone want to join the wiki? I'm the only active person on there...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Just wanted to say that I've started making pages about each roleplayer on the forum. So far I've done Rachel, Faiy, and Dan. So...yeah.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

*Bump*

KIND OF IMPORTANT: JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, I'VE BEGUN MAKING PAGES ABOUT THE ROLEPLAYERS ON HERE, WITH SOME BASIC INFO ABOUT THEM, INCLUDING GENDER, GENERAL AGE RANGE, AND COUNTRY, AS WELL AS FORUM-RELATED STATS.

Thomas Barkshield

I can join if you'd like. Actually I already did. ;) Could you make a page for me?

Jukka the Sling

Jukka the Sling

Delthion

How do you join? I found a sign-up button but that appeared to affect the site that helped you make a site.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, just hit that sign-up button in the top-right corner. Once you join, you've got an account on the roleplay wiki, but you can also join any other wiki on Wikia with that account. Does that help?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Joined!

EDIT: This might be a double post if it is, sorry.

Jukka the Sling

Yay!

(And it's not that big a deal if you double-post in the Cellars, 'cause, well, it's the Cellars. :D)

Delthion

Is only being in one active RP to little to have a page?

Jukka the Sling

Hmm. Since you're a pretty active member otherwise, I think you need a page. Are you gonna make it, or should I?

Delthion