News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Girls like me!

Started by Redwallfan7, February 18, 2012, 04:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SandyB

One of the mouse-madiens. Rose defintely - maybe Mariel...
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Icefire

Well, I don't really agree with dating, but since this is just for the fun of it...
It varies from book to book.
Martin would obviously be on the list. ::)
Also, Deyna, Russano, Leatho Shellhound, and....um....Dannflor. I hesitate to say that because there are so many "Dannflor"s on this forum. Just to be clear, I am refering to the book character, not one of the guys on this forum. I've been teased to death about slip-ups like that in other places...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwallfan7

Maybe I should have rephrased it a little bit. Like, if you were an animal, which Redwall animal would you date? I'd date Deyna.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Griffen

hey Andrew, your the only reason why i read this... so i could see what you had to say lol XD

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Icefire on June 07, 2012, 04:42:46 AM
Well, I don't really agree with dating, but since this is just for the fun of it...
Also, Deyna, Russano, Leatho Shellhound, and....um....Dannflor. I hesitate to say that because there are so many "Dannflor"s on this forum. Just to be clear, I am refering to the book character, not one of the guys on this forum. I've been teased to death about slip-ups like that in other places...

:o :o :o AUGHHHHH!
;D JK, HEEHEEHEE!  :D
;)

Quote from: Griffen on June 10, 2012, 05:10:20 AM
hey Andrew, your the only reason why i read this... so i could see what you had to say lol XD

Thought You'd catch me in the act of my biggest denial?  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflor

Quote from: Icefire on June 07, 2012, 04:42:46 AM

AUGHHHHH  >:(
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

MatthiasMan

Geez, stop teasing. I don't even get it. I mean my profile for this game is Reguba2, so what?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 14, 2012, 08:24:29 PM
Geez, stop teasing. I don't even get it. I mean my profile for this game is Reguba2, so what?
We were kidding.... At least I was. And your Matthias Man, were did you get Reguba?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

yes Andrew, i would never miss your biggest denial... lol and when you finally start to like girls i will fly out to WI meet you girl friend and laugh and laugh and laugh!!!

MatthiasMan

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 14, 2012, 09:54:56 PM
Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 14, 2012, 08:24:29 PM
We were kidding.... At least I was. And your Matthias Man, were did you get Reguba?
For a game online called League Of Legends my profile name is Reguba2.

Anyway. . .

Rainshadow

Tagg and Rakkety Tam.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on June 23, 2012, 04:29:19 AM
yes Andrew, i would never miss your biggest denial... lol and when you finally start to like girls i will fly out to WI meet you girl friend and laugh and laugh and laugh!!!
:P :P :P
Whatever  :P :P :P
Nobody ever takes that seriously! I'M  SEROIUS!
::)

MatthiasMan

Wait, so you do have a girl freind or you don't? Cause I didn't understand your reply.

Lily

While all this juicy gossip is very interesting... let's try to stay on topic here, shall we? ;)

Like Icefire I'm not much of a dating person, but just for the fun of it I'll put my vote in for Rakkety Tam.