Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

For some reason, it's something that I'm pretty sure of.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Ah.

I would like to meet BL in person, so that we can talk about our favorite books for hours.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

That would be fun. As long as neither of us get too distracted by reading books.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on January 20, 2022, 09:19:40 PM
As long as neither of us get too distracted by reading books.
That would probably end in us arguing over books.
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?! Am I going to be alone in my battle against the mods? D: I have been betrayed.

Also, Teer obviously.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

I remember Kade saying somewhere that he'd heroically refuse if they ever asked him to be a mod...
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Absolute traitor. *One could almost imagine a small tear trickling down the otter's cheek as he said those words*

(Abe is technically on here, I plan on meeting him this year hopefully)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

So dramatic and humble at the same time. ^-^

(Who's Abe?)
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!