News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Looking for a RP to Join!!

Started by Skipper_Of_Otters, October 27, 2011, 03:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper_Of_Otters

Hey people!

I just signed up to this place, and so now I need a RP home! I don't really like choosing myself so could you guys maybe post sometihing about your RP so I know about how it's like? Thanks!

~Skipper of Otters
Jeremiah 29:11 ~
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I'll miss you Brian!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Hey Skipper_of_Otters.
Welcome to the forum
There's a directory of roleplays around here with a short description here if you haven't yet seen it.
On a different note, there's a thread where you can introduce yourself to the community here
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Skipper_Of_Otters

Thanks!! :) Just one more question, do you ask to be a part of the RP on the RP page? or is there some other page?

(I know this is pathetic I don't know anything! :P)
Jeremiah 29:11 ~
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I'll miss you Brian!

Redwall Musician

You ask to be part of the role-play on the OCC/Sign Up page (or discussion page). Welcome, and feel free to ask questions!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Skalrag of Marshank

I was totally skeptical during my first (and to date my only) RP, Nightfire's Trouble on the Horizon. I felt like such an idiot! ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Troy Troodon

Any RPG's I could join, It involves monkies tough.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Trigoma

bro, why dont you make your own RP? i doubt anyone would change there format for sum monkeys,
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Troy Troodon

I did but I was the last to type and I don't wanna start with a double post.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Dannflower Reguba

Welcome Skipper! RP's are not hard to find. The directory is stickeyed to the RP section page 1, just look in there(RP'ing isn't that hard ;))
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lily

Danflor, your enthusiasm is appreciated, but please check the date on questions before you answer them. This was posted five months ago and has already been answered.

This topic will be locked. If anyone has questions about role-playing please ask them in the role playing questions thread.