Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

QuoteGuest   04:12:48 PM Unknown Action

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

DDB stands for Death-Defying Beaver, an extremely strange phenomenon harking back to the earliest days of the forum: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=379.0  Anyway, this DDB guy who lurks around claims to be a member here already and many people have tried to guess who s/he really is. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 10, 2016, 11:34:42 PM
DDB stands for Death-Defying Beaver, an extremely strange phenomenon harking back to the earliest days of the forum: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=379.0  Anyway, this DDB guy who lurks around claims to be a member here already and many people have tried to guess who s/he really is. :P
yikes
im gay!!!!!!

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: aimlessgallivanter on January 10, 2016, 11:39:35 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 10, 2016, 11:34:42 PM
yikes
I got a pm from DDB shortly after that reply....
im gay!!!!!!

Jukka the Sling

Lol.  I've tried confronting him several times, but our discussions go around in circles and end up highly uninformative. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

They've dragged this joke on for far too long to have the result be in any way impactful.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 11, 2016, 12:46:08 AM
They've dragged this joke on for far too long to have the result be in any way impactful.

I know the person's motivation for not telling. I think I know who it is, but I'm not revealing it.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

Russa Nodrey

QuoteGuest   12:28:24 PM Unknown Action
O.O
Freddy

Lady Amber

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 11, 2016, 12:48:09 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 11, 2016, 12:46:08 AM

I know the person's motivation for not telling. I think I know who it is, but I'm not revealing it.
Why are you not revealing it?