News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (OOC And Sign-Ups!)

Started by Ashleg, September 01, 2015, 11:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Great!
Now I'm just waiting to hear from Sandpaw. ;)
But of course there's no hurry, since the first one's still going.

LT Sandpaw

That's fine by me. Though we might want to finish this one before planning another.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

A sequel would probably be quite interesting considering some characters are getting away *cough!*Vadoma*cough!* and could cause trouble later. We'd probably have to make some new characters as well, and maybe off some of the older ones from this one, to make it seem more like a proper Redwall story. If it happens, I'll probably kick One-Ear and Muddle from the Abbey, leave Mortembell where she is, and create some new characters.

Ashleg

I would say something else on who's getting away...but spoilers are never fun.
((A proper Redwall story with a bit of a twist, anyone? Muahaha))

Hickory

Quote from: Ashleg on January 16, 2016, 12:05:03 AM
I would say something else on who's getting away...but spoilers are never fun.
((A proper Redwall story with a bit of a twist, anyone? Muahaha))
I just can't wait for the big fight scene.

Ashleg

Same! :D

Rapshade: "You think u can fite me :0 ? I'm gonna win !1111!1one *virtual battle commences*

Hickory

Ashleg

The battle will be just like Smash Bros... ;)

((Nahh. But it'd be funny! XD ))
                                                       /\ /\
(>'.')> Kirby VS Floating Cat Head =(^w^)=

Groddil

A suggestion for part two, if I may...

We should advance all current characters by two age categories, so teens (like Bracklew) would become adults, for instance. Seniors and middle-ages would kick the bucket (although middle-aged characters might be able to stay on as very, very old geezers.), and so on. This could help keep the RP like a real Redwall story, but most characters would still be around.

Ashleg

Aah...  ;w;
That only works for those of us that have young characters.
According to your plan, all my current characters would be old or dead...So no fun for me. :P
Technically speaking, I'd only have Fang and Chrysanthe left, everyone else'd be dead.
And Sage's characters would probably be all dead too.

We could make new ones, but I personally would feel very iffy on it. I was going to make new characters anyway to go along with the old ones (that survive the battle. ;) )

((Also I had an idea for it already. Derp. It would still be a while after the first one, just not so much that anything drastically changes...Otherwise Vadoma would also be dead and the idea I had for the new villain, well, she'd be dead also...So spoiler alert, EVERYONE DIES! XD))

I was thinking more of it being the middle of the winter (since the current RP takes place in fall) and the Redwallers are adjusting to life after the battle, when they realize that their problems aren't over yet... *cue the dramatic tuba*

...If the sequel does good and we want a part three, it would probably be like your idea though...

Groddil

Groddil

We could also do a "where are they now?" style epilogue when what's done is done, just to set everything up for part two.