News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

"Aye, sir." Brushdale said simply. He took his pad and started to walk out the door, but instead said "Sir, I may need help. Any suggestions on wether or not we should include one of the senior staff, at least to assist in the investigation? If so, who?"

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

"Hmm," said Hastigeth quietly. "Probably, your suspects for the present are the only ones that make sense, I would recommend Jenbean, probably the one with the most knowledge of the ships ins and outs."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

"Very well sir." Brushdale said before leaving the ready room.
He hit his communicator badge.
"Brushdale to Jenbean, meet me in my quarters."

Hickory

"Yessir, arriving promptly."

Jenbena stopped short of the commander's door, armed only with his comm and datapad. He knocked three times and waited.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Brushdale opened the door.
"Come in Jenbean, I've got some news. This is absolutely confidential that only myself and the captian have any knowledge of. You are not to relate this information to anyone or to tell anyone what your orders are to anyone.
"Have a seat."
Brushdale conveyed everything that he had to the captian.
"I need you to help me track down this spy. Keep your eyes open for anything suspicious, and I'll get back to you with further orders."

Hickory

Thte Intel officer nodded and then left the room.

Once in his own quarters, Jenbean immediately activated a restraining code on the comm network. He entered all the names of the crew members for security clearence, then commed Brushdale and asked for a list of suspect names.

While he waited for an answer, Jenbean began a sweep of all records of crew members: security personnel, engineering officers, ordinary soldiers, senior commanders, not one beast missed his notice. medical, criminal, school, all manner of records were searched for any signs of unusual activity.

OOC: How much should I find out?

Søren

OOC: That's up to Del.
BIC:
"That stinkin' diplomat and Longeye." Brushdale replied to Jenbean over the secure channel.

Hickory

"Alright. I'll monitor any messages they send or recieve."

Jenbean entered the names and began the advanced monitoring. Then he checked his earlier record search for any problems.

OOC: THis is where Del has to decide whether or not I find out Casta has that implant.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: It would have been secretly attached almost without Casta knowing not really in hospital records, It would have been placed on his back a little before the Arkships takeoff during a extensive surgery after an accident on the home planet without the doctors consent.

BIC: Casta walked into the mess deck and slumped into a table. Covered in cold sweat some of his muscles still twitching from the violent electric shocks. Gulping down a bottle of water he poured the last of the liquid over his head trying too stem the headache that still pounded in his skull.

Under his breath he cursed whoever was doing this to him, whoever and whatever he could think of.

Snatching a roll from off a plate he made his way to the bridge, seeing he was wasn't needed he left wondering aimlessly. Eventually making his way too the prison bay.

The guard on duty let him in with hardly a nod recognizing his superior officer. Casta made his way too the clear holding cell where a single weasel slumped awake and looking bored. The same creature Casta had stunned before during the raid.

Crouching by the small rectangle hole in the prison Casta tapped the barrier alerting the weasel of his presence.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Jenbean had entered the camera system, and was monitoring Casta. He began the recording, with three monitoring devices. One inside the cell, one in the hallway, and an audio recorder near the cell door.

Delthion

OOC: Don't find it out until we are on the planet for a bit, just a surprise attack on an expedition that Savill didn't have any knowledge of.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

OOC: Alright, I'll investigate Savill so Jenbean doesn't find out to much about Longeye.

BIC: Jenbean opened up the records or Angelica Savill and took a look. He didn't see anything different, normal medical records (booster shots and such), clean criminal record, not any problems in school... Savill was clean.

Søren

Brushdale had done his own reaserch, but hadn't dove as deep as Jenbean had. He hailed him over a secure channel.
"Jenbean, report."
This was taking too long. We're almost to the planet, and we need to do something about this spy. he thought.

LT Sandpaw

The weasel tried to ignore Casta looking at the blank wall leaving his back towards the squirrel. Casta tried again to get his attention by tapping the thick glass softly.
"What's your name?" Casta asked.

"Not telling."

"Who do you work for?"

"I still ain't telling."

"Do you know who I am?"

"Not a clue tree-rat."
Casta rolled his eyes before standing moving away from the glass he muttered angrily to himself.
"Good, last thing I need is you knowing who I am and telling the whole ship." While walking past the guards post Casta stuck a small listening device under the desk and continued on, he had to plant a lot of them.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 02, 2015, 04:23:21 PM
Brushdale had done his own reaserch, but hadn't dove as deep as Jenbean had. He hailed him over a secure channel.
"Jenbean, report."
This was taking too long. We're almost to the planet, and we need to do something about this spy. he thought.

The officer responded. "Sir, I've done record searches on Savill and Longeye. Savill's clean, and Casta only got a standard M.R. ID implant. That's what the official medical records say, at any point.

"The comm monitor I planted didn't pick up any transmissions from either of them. Maybe they know I'm investigating, or maybe they aren't doing anything. Going back to records, Savill didn't have anything discriminating. Casta, however, was associated with sudden disappearences, then returning. That's all, Commander."

OOC: So I have no idea as to what to do know. Sandpaw, Del, any suggestions?