Rate the Weirdness of the Signature Above You!

Started by Delthion, October 18, 2014, 04:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Eh, maybe a 5 if you read it without context.  (Meaning, you don't understand that it's a forum costume, not a real life costume.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000...

;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum