News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Please help!

Started by Cornflower MM, August 28, 2014, 11:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Hi, guys! I don't what y'all to go to any trouble, but I was wondering if you have any music that would be good for a ballet/lyrical dance? Because there's going to be a homeschool talent show thingy in the spring, and I don't listen to much music. I've been nosing around, but haven't come up with anything. . . . . So, yeah.

Tam and Martin

I think I might have the perfect thing.

Let me go through all my binders of music.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Tam and Martin

Anytime. Let me continue digging.....

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Take y'time. Anybody else?

CaptainRocktree

Not very talented in songs sorry! I can only play the piano at a beginner stage!
But Corny are you Home schooled?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Yes, Cap'n Rock. I'm homeschooled. . . . . . And proud of it.

The Mask

Hmm well I'm not sure how to do ballet to it but try looking up Courtly Dance. It's a nice piece, I performed it on my flute once.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Not just ballet, actually, but thanks Mask!

Rusvul

I don't know that I have any music that fits that description. I mean... Unless you want industrial steampunk or something...

Wylder Treejumper

Well, I don't really know ballet and such, but I would suggest Tchaikovsky, who wrote music for such famous pieces as Nutcracker and Swan Lake. Failing that, you might try the second movement of Antonin Dvorak's beautiful Symphony No 9 "From the New World".
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Mask

Yes Yes, Swan Lake is a great piece, and it's kinda a ballet.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

rachel25

Ummmm. Can it be any type of music, or just ballet music?

The Mask

rachel25

Quote from: The Mask on September 01, 2014, 09:36:39 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 31, 2014, 03:19:16 PM
Not just ballet, actually,
;)
Oh....ok. I might be able to help, but it depends what your looking for Corny. When I did dancing, I just danced to whatever I felt like. Usually rock music.  ::)