News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

*wakes up* I caaan't reeeeemember wheeeere I aaaaaaaam iiin heeeeere!!!! Heeeeeeelp meeeeeee!!!
I'mmmm stuuuuck iiiiiiin miiiiiisspeeeelling mooooooode!!! Itttt suuuuuuuucks!!! Iiiii doooon't knooooow whaaat toooo doooo!!!!!!!

Dad turned the internet off...(I can still write on here because I had this tab loaded {thanks quick reply!!!!}) BUT I CAN'T GOOF OFF WITH YOU GUYS!!!! AND THAT SUCKS!!! PLUS, THE SHIFT KEY IS STUCK RIGHT NOW!!! SO I'M JUST GONNA SCREAM UNTIL IT STARTS WORKING AGAIN!!! YOU COOL WITH THAT? NO?? WELL (DOT, DOT, DOT) I'M SORRY (MORE DOTS)
THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO____ACTTUALLY____I'LL JUST put caps lock on! Haha! Take that computer!!!... :P
Sorry for the poor gramma I can't help it...It hurts my soul just a little...Welp...I have to go...Not that you'll because I can't send this... On another note! Shift unjammed! Woo! Gonna fix all the bad gramma (I'll leave some for dramatic effect ;))
Anywho, everybeast is yelling at me to hurry up, so byeeeee!! :'(
I back!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

I can't understand a single thing that post said.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

I personally thought she got her point across quite well.
Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*A giant cavern at the bottom of the pool begins to open up in response to the lever being pulled.  Luckily it appears to already be filled with water, so the pool doesn't drain.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: lass of something much on June 27, 2020, 03:06:29 AM
*wakes up* I caaan't reeeeemember wheeeere I aaaaaaaam iiin heeeeere!!!! Heeeeeeelp meeeeeee!!!
I'mmmm stuuuuck iiiiiiin miiiiiisspeeeelling mooooooode!!! Itttt suuuuuuuucks!!! Iiiii doooon't knooooow whaaat toooo doooo!!!!!!!

Dad turned the internet off...(I can still write on here because I had this tab loaded {thanks quick reply!!!!}) BUT I CAN'T GOOF OFF WITH YOU GUYS!!!! AND THAT SUCKS!!! PLUS, THE SHIFT KEY IS STUCK RIGHT NOW!!! SO I'M JUST GONNA SCREAM UNTIL IT STARTS WORKING AGAIN!!! YOU COOL WITH THAT? NO?? WELL (DOT, DOT, DOT) I'M SORRY (MORE DOTS)
THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO____ACTTUALLY____I'LL JUST put caps lock on! Haha! Take that computer!!!... :P
Sorry for the poor gramma I can't help it...It hurts my soul just a little...Welp...I have to go...Not that you'll because I can't send this... On another note! Shift unjammed! Woo! Gonna fix all the bad gramma (I'll leave some for dramatic effect ;))
I back!
I should do something like this when the 'web gets shut off here...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 27, 2020, 12:39:15 PM
*A giant cavern at the bottom of the pool begins to open up in response to the lever being pulled.  Luckily it appears to already be filled with water, so the pool doesn't drain.*
*grips Kade's paw tightly and shakes head emphatically* You cannot expect me to willing enter something like that. Dark caves and dark water. Two of my least favourite things.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

*Drops a lantern into the water. It glows with an ethereal, almost eldritch light.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on June 27, 2020, 01:47:32 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on June 27, 2020, 03:06:29 AM

I back!
I should do something like this when the 'web gets shut off here...
YES, DO IT! I advise you go onto post reply before it is turned off, though... :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ziz iz majorly late, but viz it bein' Zummer, ze frozen pool vater iz nae langer frozen, und zae can be zvam in. Alzough it appearz zat it vaz loike zat avready, zae ziz pozt probably 'az very little conziztency viz ze actual zread. Ve apologize fer ze inconziztency. Ach...

Due tae ze current Corona Viruz pandemic Apocalypze ze pool-vater 'az been imbued viz anti-Corona Viruz energy, vhich preventz ze viruz from bein' zpread, caught, zhared, etc. vhilzt in ze pool or in ze general area. Ye're velcome. Enjoy! *Jumpz intae ze vater*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

*Walks towards the newly opened cavern, snores rippling through the water.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*closes eyes and buries face in Kade's paw*

And until we meet again,