News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

ATTACK ON REDWALL ABBEY

Started by Ashleg, September 06, 2017, 11:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Rosie Willowwater

Like I have already stated, DELSIE SHALL RULE THEM ALL.

Lady Amber

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Amber

Gonff is, like, the first person you were shipped with. You have to stick with him. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

He obviously agrees with Delsie. Plus, Delsie is the far superior ship, so nothing can stand in it's way. ;D

Delthion

* Delthion kills himself to hide from Rosie...FOREVER!!!! >:D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

James Gryphon

* James Gryphon knows, however, that Delthion is already dead, so his suicide means that he's alive now and him and Rosie will be forever together!!! ;D
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Yay! My true love is alive again! *Locks Del into a chair so he can never escape, and takes out my stylishly decorated clipboard*

So, what should the wedding colors be?

The Skarzs

*Looks down at you guys from the wall.* Can you, like, do this after the battle?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

See!
That vile Redwaller has a fleck of sense!

*raises sword*

ASHLEG, ASHLEG!
KILL, KILL!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 08, 2017, 05:41:25 PM
*Looks down at you guys from the wall.* Can you, like, do this after the battle?

I cannot put on pause matters of the heart my dear friend.