RP: Tribes Unite!

Started by Muse, November 11, 2011, 01:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Dumdumdaduuuuummm! It's here! Let me set the mood, then away we go!
Warning:Non-canon-I'm sneaking in my fav animal in hopes that it'll catch on ;)

The Lord of the World was angry. He was very, very angry. After a brief battle with the Foresters, a secret badger gaurdian sect, his army had recieved a sizeable dent. Over ten thousand had died.......
Wait. That was barely a tenth of his horde, his horde of lizards, and searats, and ferrets and weasels and rats and corsairs and crocodiles and PLATYPUSSSSESESE! and stoats and foxes and wolves and coyotes and adders and buzzards and magpies and ravens and toads and even a few wolverines.
The Lord of The World was a caiman, from the lush jungles across the Great Sea. He had already conquered his entire homeland, but then he was told by a scringing monkey of the land Beyond the Rising Sun. So the Lord of the World killed the primate, built a navy, and sailed towards the Land Beyond the Rising Sun, spreading death and destruction on his way. Sampetra, Terramort, Green Isle, even a little rock that its occupants called Pease Island.
But eventually He Who Has No Life or Death came upon the mainland. He split his forces into two; a navy and a foot soldiery, and he struck Mossflower. And now he was on his way towards the Redwall Abbey, and Death walked with him.
The Lord of The World's name was Strigthay, or Death.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Skipper

Skipper laughed heartily as he swung up a little dibbun otter called rigg "hoho shipmate, your too young too go swimming yet" rigg swivlled around until he was facing skipper and said "me no a shipmate, me a rigg!" skipper chuckled and tickled rigg's chin saying "come on bedtime, or your mama 'll have me rudder for tea" rigg looked at skipper severly and said "only if ya read me a storwee shipmatey" skipper walked into the abbey and put rigg into his bed

Criya

Criya peered out from Mossflower wood to see the big Abbey, their goal. They were to enter as friends and make a good impression. Then slowly, over time, become "woodlanders" and nominate Criya as Abbess. It was a good plan. Criya looked over at her advisor, Suuri. He nodded and gestured to the hordes of weasels, stoats and ferrets behind them.
Criya approached the Abbey, and the gatekeeper, who was having a lively chat with the cellarhog atop the walls, peered down at the massive horde of vermin. He considered calling out to the Abbot, but reconsidered, seeing how the vermin in the lead was different. A longer tail and larger claws. "What be ye vermin doin' 'ere at this peaceful place?" He called down.
Criya scaled the wall quickly as she would a tree. It was much easier than climbing a tree. Her friend, the crow Cooro, picked up Raglish Throatslitter, Suuri and Tymmi, dropping them on the walltop.
"We'd like to live here if'n ye please. We're 'omeless. Just a little while. I promise nobeast'll get slain or killed durin' our stay, or I'll personally push threescore o' ferrets off o' these walltops." She said.

The whole horde of vermin was soon lined up outside the gates, bing inspected by Criya and the Abbot. Many were sent to the pond to bathe, and others were sitting, picnicing with woodlanders after being dressed in clean smocks. Many ate sloppily, and Criya hit them hard, sending them spawling and snarling "'Ave some manners, ye swarthy stoat, no wodlander enjoys watching the food in youre mouth turn to mush."
The Abbot seemed to approve for the moment, so more vermin filed in. Criya's plan was working.
Criya's never to be trusted. No matter HOW pursuasive she is.
"I'm going to be your friend and hug you, and love you, and- OH! Look! Your head!"

Muse

Death watched the vermin enter the abbey. he sneered. They would join him, whether they wanted to or not.
By Muse

Criya

Criya saw the Caiman. She was once his cheif advisor. Criya the Mutinous, they called her. She enjoyed it. She began to devise a plan. A good one, too. She gathered her hordes inside the abbey. She had saved Strigthay's life many times before, and built his naval ships. She had rooted out many traitors, and even infiltrated enemy bases. She was loyal to Him.
"Here's the plan, mates, we...."

Criya leapt into the trees, her hordes of vermin (mainly mustelids) would approach Strigthay from the front, while she would come from above. Her hordes approached over the open flatland. She saw the Lord Of The World turn around and she dropped down in front of him. She was positive he would recognise her as his childhood friend, but regardless he drew his sword. Criya stepped forward and threw her khopesh down in allegance. then she cracked her whip into the branches, It became stuck on a beech bough.
"Hello again, Striggy!" She grinned. They were both one-of-a-kind. "I knew yew were comin'! I already infiltrated that ole abbey for ye! It's all yours! I'm pretendin' ter be a double agent, ye see? They think I'm spyin' fer them, when really, I'm givin' ye th' abbey!" She reached to pat him on the back.
"I'm going to be your friend and hug you, and love you, and- OH! Look! Your head!"

Taggerung The Otter

Skipper Taggerung sharpened his blade. He looked at his otters, three score of elite warriors. Ready to fight to the death if he ordered it.  With his blade sharpened Taggerung loaded his sling with pebbles. The painted ones would not know what hit them. He ordered all his warriors to darken their blades over the smoke, then they slipped away in the darkness.
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Muse

Great post, Criya, but sorry, i didn't specify. His weapon is a huge club with dozens of little venemous serpents entwining it. Is she helping him or fighting him?
By Muse

Mad Maudie

OOC ? are we all in different places? oH and skipper can like my army of a score of hares come and visit you? I will try to stop them from eating to much but hey they are hares

BIC
Aster looked up as Bayleave walked in and sat himself down exhausted and weary after two nights travel he finally found the woodland fringe and scouted it out
"Nothing to report Captain " He said looking at her plate of food
"Good! Bayberry get Bayleave some food will ya Wot?" Aster asked Bayleave brightened up at the sight of his sister bayberry Bearing a platter of food it smelled wonderful fresh stew and scallops and bread!
"Now i know what you want bayleave you want to know why i sent you to the woods? Well i did it because i am planning on bringing a score of hares with me to visit my old friend skipper! and yes you to are included!" she said laughing all jolly at there bright faces those two were her favorites yes indeed
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

OOC:if your on about me yes, and i was thinking if the vermin attack the abbey (criyas lot) can me and rigg get trapped in the bell tower? i have an idea
BIC:watching the vermin file in skipper headed over to the bell tower, whn there he sat down with his back aginst the wall and stated to compose songs with rigg

Taggerung The Otter

Skipper Taggerung and his crew were swimming through River moss. Just as they were about to come up for air Taggerung heard a noise. It sounded like a crying dibbun. Faster than greased lighting Taggerung was out of the water. Right before his eyes was the cutest otter babe he hade ever seen. "Were did you come from young 'un". The babe started crying. That was when the Taggerung noticed the rope around his neck. Just then  two mustelids jumped out of the bush. Reacting on instincet Taggerung pulled out his weapon and violently slew one of them. The other dropped his weapon in surrender as he saw sixty otters come out of the water. "Who are you" said the Taggerung. A very frighted mustelid said "I am smellybottom a loyal mustelid in Cryia's army. "You are are ye" said Taggerung, then looking around he said "Where is she". When the mustelid responded Taggerung was shocked. "She is in the abbey". With that Taggerung slew the mustelid and picked up the babe. He then ordered for his otters to march double-time to redwall.

OOC: cryia ah hope ye donae mind me killing two o' yer mustelids ;D
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Criya

OOC: I have no rats in my horde. XD Muse, You weren't supposed to know!

Criya grinned at Strigthay sarcastically. "I'm helpin' yew! But I've got a plan. A good 'un, too! Y'see, I bring ye inter the Abbey and they welcome ye. I then poison the Abbot and yew take 'is place. No death needed. Swift an' effective!" She said.
Criya wasn't too sure if the caiman trusted her.

Rowan the badger warrior was headed to Redwall. He had heard that the vermin had decided to become woodlanders and they were shaping up nicely. He wanted to celebrate the fact that no more fights would break out between the BloodTooth Badger clan and the vermin. Rowan fingered the gold hilt of his blade, RedRath.
His friend Murrzie the mole led the RockRippers, the other mole half of their clan.

Mad Maudie

OOC @Skipper are you in redwall or at a river what?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

OOC:im at redwall but tagg is at a river

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

OOC:anywhere you feel like going, maybe you could join up with taggs band or maybe you could visit redwall