The avatar above is fighting you, do you survive?

Started by Ashleg, May 11, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Yo. A game.

Basically, it would go like this:
(Person with dragon avatar posts)
Person with mouse avatar: I'm dead!

*And, of course, if you would live you'd say "I'm fine" or anything else meaning that. There can be "I might get hurt" or anything else, pretty much, as long as it gets the point across without being rude.

There is NO picking avatars, it has to be the person above you! If you get ninja'd, edit yer thing.

Anyway...le'z go!

Delthion

I'm fine...I might run screaming, but I'm physically fine. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

It's kinda fifty-fifty. If I have a sharp object I reckon I could kill a horse if I had to. But if not it would probably break several bones and trample me. I'm gonna go with no.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Just to clarify, in case anyone was confused, it's a battle of the avatars. If your avatar is stronger than my avatar, then you would win.

I have no idea.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Nadaz, voice of the host

I probably win but I'm not quite sure most of the mice will die but that leaves the blizzard and the rest of Redwall to defeat you.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

WUMASTER

We can't really fight...

You have a dagger, but nobody is holding it.

I have a sunset on an exomoon.

Delthion

If I fight you, I burn to a crisp rather quickly...so you win.

And actually Nadaz's picture is a sword that is just a little squished because of the photo.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

A stone dragon garden statue?
Oh I'm fine mate. It might hurt to be hit by that but I could, you know, put it away.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Well I would die or rather be broken, by the way Wumaster I had a different pic previously.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Lavendernose

I s'ppose I could just toss you into a ditch for another fellow to stumble upon...

WUMASTER

Unfortunately, we can't fight. You might not even be able to see my avatar from earth (clearly this is not an earth sunset, so you have to look at the stars).

Delthion

I think you're missing the point of the game. It's not whether you can fight or not, it's about whether or not, through some bizarre set of circumstances, you do fight, whether or not you are actually a sentient being or not.

I would be roasted alive quite quickly in my onslaught of that sun. ;D

Lavendernose

Oh no, it's like cars but worse, because these ones have double the set of feet! And they're traveling together, multiple groups, too!
In other words.. I've only a slim chance of surviving...
provided that I happen to be like the other squirrels who don't look both ways.. I don't consider maiself a squirrel with the brain a size of a seed, but who knows!