News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The avatar above is fighting you, do you survive?

Started by Ashleg, May 11, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Looks like what I might see before I pass out.
I've always stopped myself from passing out, so........ I win, suppose.

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Delthion

Are you a star or something?

If so, I would be burnt to a crisp, if not, then I have no idea what your profile pic is.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tungro

Quote from: The Witessss on February 20, 2019, 01:33:38 PM
(in the book, 'the witesssssssssss' are just pretty much carrion birds dipped in florescent  paint, to put it that way)

The Witessss

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Grey Coincidence

Several horse carriages...
I get stomped to death trying to bite you...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Witessss on March 03, 2019, 04:35:07 PM
maybe, 'cause I dunno what i'm up against!
A super intelligent, incredibly strong, super fast, person who is always incredibly humble.  ;D

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

ahuh. sure.  ;) I can say the same about the person sitting behind this computer, too.  º-)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Witessss on March 03, 2019, 07:10:05 PM
ahuh. sure.  ;) I can say the same about the person sitting behind this computer, too.  º-)
you probably could, but unlike me, it wouldn't exactly be true.... ;)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

maybe except the strong part for me.  ;) I mean, strong enough for what I do all day (hold a baby, type)

PaulTheMarlfox

"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!