News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Rate the Avatar Above You

Started by Tungro, February 19, 2019, 07:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ye definitely need tae vatch it! (Moind, vatch ze 2009 zeriez Fullmetal Alchemizt: Brotherhood, und nae ze 2003 zeriez Fullmetal Alchemizt- ze 2009 zeriez ztickz cloze tae ze original manga, vhoilzt ze 2003 zeriez greatly alterz ze vhole zin'.)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

I'm hoping sibling will actually let me watch it.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If ye read manga, zere iz alzae ze manga zeriez tiz bazed on. Ah'm currently in ze middle o' zat (o' courze Ah've zeen ze zeriez zae Ah ken vot 'appenz, but tiz ztill major tae experience ze ztory az a manga).

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tungro

4 - can't really see any detail tbh

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

WorshipTiria

My brother wanted to watch it with me so we gonna watch it over his winter break.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy