To be Comitted or Not to be Comitted

Started by Delthion, May 06, 2019, 05:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

This game, one person posts a sentence, and the second person decides if that person should be committed to an asylum based on that sentence.

The flailing Neptune resounds darkly with the braying of beavers.

(The next person would respond with "Yes" or "No" and then type a sentence of their own.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ouroboros

Yes.

My name is Delthion and I'm not starting the RP.

Why do I feel like every answer will be "yes"?

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

No.

The moment for which we have been waiting is blue, but that blue is from that which is Behind.

(And by "Yes" it means "Yes you should be committed to an asylum purely based off of the sentence that you just typed.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Yes.

If I could be a 1 and 1 could be me, then who would be 3?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

No. (I've wondered the same thing... :P)

When will the Rp start?  ::)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

No
My obsession with vermin is unlike any other obsession for in fact it is grey. Like me. Confusing sometimes though that may be I must admit I find mustelids superior to felines and canines, that's cats and dogs. Oh look! It's raining cats and dogs!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

...No...

I've read BaW, ARR, TGW, and Sixclaw...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

No
I spend a great deal of time crafting interesting and unique scenarios for my characters to experience in sometimes painful ways. Strangely enough the art of sanitation and posteriorial positioning are often experiences my characters experience in various ways.

Sebias of Redwall

No.

I want a bag of candy with worms and dirt drinking them with straws while I eat none of them if possible...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately, yes.

Do you find it odd that despite all of the effort I put into creating confusing and sometimes nonsensical, such as this green answer, commentations upon this intriguing debate of universal magnitude that I still appear to be sane. Quite an oxymoron.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Yes.
Merely the suggestion that I lack sanity is positively offensive, insensitive and worthy of worship.

Sebias of Redwall

Yes.

Is the RP going to start soon? Or will a tornado hit it?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!