News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

To be Comitted or Not to be Comitted

Started by Delthion, May 06, 2019, 05:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

No
I profess that the RP frightens and excites me in equal measure.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

No.

I haven't actually written nothing for anything, but I have written something for nothing.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Nope.

The moors of the Waste, lie upon That Which is Grey, yet the greyness of it contains man's utmost terror, and utmost joy.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

No.

The utmost blackness of the elder ones, and the blue of your eye, are one.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Inside nothing is everything, yet if anything wasn't nothing, then how is nothing not everything?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Erm, no?
Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers

Sebias of Redwall

Nope.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

No.

The spin of the wheel matches the light which comes from the dark. The dark is that which man calls round.

Sebias of Redwall

Er...I'd like to say no, but Yes.

Are we supposed to say something confusing? Or is it what's confusing is that we are confusingly to not say?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Delthion

No.

The greyness of red brings the thistle.

The Grey Coincidence

Yes
Red has no greyness, likewise grey has no redness. Grey does not blush, Grey does not go pink. Grey has no colour but grey.

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

The Grey Coincidence

YES!!!!!!!!
Pineapple is the perfect combination for pizza. Together they make p-p.