News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Return of the Ravagers!

Started by Mad Maudie, November 24, 2011, 07:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Chapter One

Sister Clara, was walking into Cavern hole were Lunch was set up. Looking around she saw Mother abbess Serenetia (See-rin-tia), Seated at the far end Talking with Skipper Northshore Who was draining a bowl of the famous otter Shrimp 'n' hotroot soup. Sitting next to him was his daughter Fireorchid or Orchid for short. Sister Clara was her mentor For Orchid was A young Novice-in training- Sitting next to her the sister Whispered something in her ear. Smiling Orchid got up and walked over to the Kitchen to help bring in food. Clara slid into Orchids seat and started talking to the mouse one over from her.

"Mother Abbess Were we not going to do the annual camping for young ones tomorrow? would be a shame if the young ones did not get there fun?"

She asked winking at Orchid Who brought out a big tray of fruit tarts which always seemed to improve Serenetia's mood. snatching three off the tray The abbess looked at Clara

"Yes I guess we should for it is annual as you said! Skipper Go and talk to Friar Nuttle About Foo...I mean rations."

she said for the older young uns at redwall decided it would be more grown up! if called rations.

"sure marm, Anything else?"

Skipper asked smiling at her for he was in charge of the annual Camp out in the woodlands.

Yet it would have been canceled if they new who was out there lurking in the woodlands waiting, watching, wanting!  

OOC Post more later
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Mad Maudie

Chapter two

Agril moved her way through the foliage with the young Squirrel maid. stepping into camp she  made her way to the biggest tent stopping before and calling out

"Jennica Jennica Sable Quean!" Agril waited for a reply, and it came from inside the vermin rulers tent.

"What do ye want scum? interrupting my dinner and for what!?"

"Er...I... Uh i brought er back!" Agril hesitated waiting for a reply. Instead of a yell or a command out came the Quean herself she was not a very tall sable but evil was all over her features She had dead black eyes like her father, and glistening white fangs like her mother, she was truly the sable Quean! Instead of addressing the Female rat she started talking to the young Squirrel.  

"Ah slayer why did you leave? I got a disgusting soup for dinner instead of your excellent one!" She said irately, yet as if praising the squirrels cooking skills.

The Squirrel was a dark red, with a scar on her Left arm, And one on her right Eyebrow, she was fiercely beautiful, and had a mystery about her, that was the reason Jennica liked her so much. she had wandered up one day when still small and when the vermin attempted to catch her she slayed five of them then and there with a small Stiletto dagger. Thus the Sable Quean named her slayer. when the evil Quean asked her what she did Slayer took out a Small pan with some food on it, the sable Quean tried it and loved it therefore made slayer her personal cook. After which The Squirrel maid did every possible thing to get away she seemed to have a yearning to go there but did not know where it was. all she ever saw of the place was a little red bell tower behind a strong and Peaceful mouse, and she only saw it in her dreams.

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Plugg Firetail

Skipper

wow thats good, cant wait to read more

Mad Maudie

Chapter Three

Skipper northshore headed a small band of Redwallers into the morning woods, A Younger Squirrel Dibbun Asked a question to no one in particular.
"Where Be the birds?" Asked Clove walking through some brush, her mole friend Drunnel answered her in his quaint molespeach.
"Oi Doesn't Be a'Knowin Cloveser Indeed oi doesn't Burr nay! Zur Skip where be'n' them Birdsey folk Oi'm a'puzzlerd?" Drunnel asked Skipper who looked about.
"Hmm They ought to be about by now, wonder where they are?"
"Maybe they went south a little early Skipper Sir!" Said Walnut Clove's older sister.
"In August? Not likely!" Skipper replied to the young Squirrel maid walking next to him. Orchid was walking with Walnut and talking in a whispering tone.
"Walnut it seems to take a while to get to camp this way. lets go on the shortcut!" She said and started down a suspiciously used path.

In the meanwhile Slayer was in the Slave tent with the other young ones.
"Did you get very far?"
"Who found you?"
"How did you escape?"  She was flooded with questions all from other young slaves.
"Why'd you come back!" Slayers eye twitched at this Impudent Question and turned her gaze at a shrew standing next to her. The shrew was a dark Chocolate color and Evil, Fangle (For that was her name) Seemed to hate Slayer For some reason unknown to anyone.
"As if i came back i was well away when that stooped rat came upon me one her scouts the fifthly scum she is!" Slayer said in a loud voice Loud enough for the guards to hear one came in and pocked her with his spear.
"Yew shut up naow afore i get er Squirl!" He raised his spear but to late she lunged at him teeth bared she yelled
"Slayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!"
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh She bit me!" the hapless and bleeding Stoat yelled.
"what appended?"
"Whats the matter?" Guards cam in from every where to help the Stoat who's shoulder had a nasty jagged cut in it. Slayer spat out blood while looking at the stoat
"Don't mess with slayer I'm not named for that nothing!" she yelled as she was dragged away by the guards to a little Cage made of animal bones. Learning of the attack Jennica came out to the little cage where slayer sat motionless.
"why did you attack have we not gone over this you are not going to escape slayer get over it!" The sable stepped back as the squirrel threw her self up to the bars teeth bared.
"As soon as I'm free! You'll wish you never messed with Slayer! for your blood will Spill by my blade! an the last thing ye will hear is the name Of your slave!" she yelled in a blood curdling way, Jennica hurriedly walked away from the bars the sable queans blood had shivered at the words of her captive!              
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Taggerung The Otter

are ye making this up as ye go on ;)
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Mad Maudie

no i already thought it out but do not have as much time right now
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Chapter four

Orchid and walnut walked down the path until orchids paw shot out over her friends mouth

"SSShhhhhhhh i hear something!" She whispered and went down the path slowly almost not making a sound.

at the end she stopped, and just stared there, in front of her was a vermin camp! she looked about. Rats sharpening blades, Weasels stabbing bags of grass, Stoats arguing over food, a fox collecting berries, a squirrel locked up in a cage, More rats arguing with ferrets, Wait a minute a squirrel trapped in a cage! she quickly looked back at the squirrel it was on the other side of the camp, What was it doing there? Orchid asked herself looking at an approaching rat she jumped into some bushes hoping she did not hear her even if she had she did not have time to investigate for then some one called.

"Agril! attend me now!" The female rat turned and walked away.

Orchid sighed with relieve and looked in the direction of the voice, her sigh stopped in its tracks there was a sable an evil looking black creature of darkness. Orchid had been told about the great sable Quean Vilaya but she had been killed. then who was this that a rat humbly walked up and said loudly

"Sable Quean Sable Quean er Majesty Sable Quean!" Orchid wandered

Then looked back at the squirrel, She was looking at her and motioning with her paw, but it was too far Away to see what she was doing, so orchid made her own sign that she would go around the camp. She turned and walked back to walnut before seeing her sign of no don't do it, that the squirrel had done so frantically orchid would not have dared.

OOC write more later  

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Trisscar95

I'm loving this it's a really good storie. Can't wait to read more!
'Twixt leaning ash and poison gold,
Trisscar Swordmaid, look, behold,
What is sought by everyone.
Now! Ere high noon light moves on.'

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah! I read The Sable Quean before Christmas, but I didn't get around to reading this. Awesome!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

Chapter five

Slayer sat back thinking of the otter that was about to do something stupid

Orchid walked back to Walnut

"There is a squirrel in a cage it is a vermin camp alright!"
"What? A squirrel? Who is she?"
"I do not know but she is in danger we will go around the left side of the camp and talk to her but we have to be careful there are guards all over the place!"

Orchid and walnut made there way around the left side of the camp halting for vermin guards and other vermin they were making there way to the cage when something slimy came behind them and grabbed them by the necks orchid turned her head in time to see a Snakelike body with four arms Lizards!!!!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Mad Maudie

hey i am writing a lot so it will be a little bit before i get anything more up sorry
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~