News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

My hill

Started by Booklover, November 12, 2019, 07:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whose hill is it?

Mine.
3 (42.9%)
Yours.
0 (0%)
The people's.
1 (14.3%)
Nobody's.
0 (0%)
Whoever owns the nearest town.
0 (0%)
Theirs. *points at random person*
1 (14.3%)
Whoever won the auction (going once, going twice...)
0 (0%)
Other.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Verdauga

'Commonly doesn't mean always. And no, My theme is default. Aaanndd, no, the orange doesn't murder me.
My hill.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

You dare loom over me, tiny creature? I am the greatest, most powerful Taniwha on this forum! My hill.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

You are indeed the greatest Taniwha. But that is all you are. This mount is mine.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I think you underestimate the strength of a Taniwha. You can have the mountain but I own the hill.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*looks up Taniwha* They seem to be water monsters that therefore wouldn't be on a hill. So you, as a Taniwha, might own a river, or a pond, but not a hill. Because this is:
My hill.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

One-Eye the wildcat

THIS IS MY SWAMP NOW *Comes in with an army of shrek*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

GET OFF MAH LAWN! It isn't even a swamp, anyway. It's a hill: my hill.

Kade Rivok

*Quietly digs a hobbit hole in the side of the hill and makes it all nice and cozy with plenty of food and tea and chandeliers for wizards to bump their heads on.  Then locks the door and proceeds to get dinner ready.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

I have to say, that is the best comment so far. Unfortunately, as coffee (especially Arridi coffee with honey in) is better than tea, I don't think that should make the hill yours.

My hill.

Verdauga

*Knocks on the Hobbit-home's door.*
Can I come in?

Kade Rivok

*Moves a curtain slightly and peers suspiciously out through a window.*  You aren't one of those Sackville-Baggins, are you?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Umm.... I'm a Verd with a cleaver.

Kade Rivok

...are you a nice wildcat?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

......I.....think so?

You'd have to ask the others.