News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

"Thank you Teer"
*Grabs BR55HB and most of the clips*
"I'm going to go check on Lass"
*Walking outside Scott looked around for Lass but couldn't find her. Sitting down on a bench Scott called out.*
"Lass come o-"
*Scott suddenly noticed blood on the ground. Crouching down to examine them Scott figured someone had bled here bled alot. Scott remembered Lass was bleeding pretty bad but Scott noticed another thing. Pawprints not Lass's but one of a wild beast.  Upon furthur examination Scott noticed blood had been dripping from the creature. Scott compared the blood to the ones he found near the bench and speculated they were from the same person. Following the train of blood and pawprints into a clearing, he saw the beast a ten foot monster that was to savge and disgusting to describe. The monster looked straight at Scott blood and body pieces of another beast all over it's hideous face and a terrifying smile. Scott kne it was not friendly. Pulling out his BR55HB He shot armor piercing bullets into the beasts hide. The beast didn't even flinch as Scott loaded one full clip into it. Seeing bullets had no effect he pulled out his amban rifle. Scott prepared to fire but the beast was on him. It grabbed his right shoulder piece and tore it off. Scott frantically reached for his dirk. Scott stabbed the creature right in it's arm and twisted the blade. This had a good effect on it. The beast backed up and charged Scott head on. Grabbing his amban rifle Scott turned on the stunner the two prongs at the end of the gun began to sizzle. The beasts face collided with the stunner. Pushing with all his might Scott forced the two prongs into the beasts forehead drawing blood. Scott fired a shot right into the forehead of the beast. Scott's amban rifle hardly did anything but knock it out. Scott took a breather. He took the time to examine the arm of the poor creature who had been eaten. Scott's worst nightmare had just come true. He could recognize that paw anywhere the paw he held as him and Lass danced. The paw that led him to the food table. The paw he held up in the trees. The paw that held his paw tight when he was unconscious. It was Lass's paw. Scott let out an awful  a primal like scream and began to mercilessly stomp on the beasts head with his armored boot till it was mush. Scott ripped his helmet off his head and cracked the visor against a tree. Scott began to cry like a baby punching the ground.*
"YOU FREAKING SON OF A GOBLIN I WILL MAKE YOUR KIND SUFFER TEN TIMES THEN YOU HAVE MADE ME SUFFER RIGHT NOW"
*That was a promise Scott intended to keep.*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(Paw, not hand, Paw...also...Yikes...)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

(I changed it also whats a hand? wonder where I got that idea from)

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(Also, you were meant to be like 'Oh, she's dead, oh well' like everybeast else, not actually notice!!!!!)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(anyways, have fun in life! and try not to die.)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Scott had to tell the others. He reached over and tried picked up the arm. Suddenly a memory of Lass flashed before his eyes. He tried again but this time it showed Lass in the cave trying to save him. Guilt welled up in Scott but he tried one more time. This time it was Lass in a cave getting tortured by goblins. Scott grabbed his amban rifle and put the muzzle at his chest and Click. Scott's body flew back and slammed into a tree.

This is the Way.

Verdauga

*Grabs my spare MAGAZINE for Scott's rifle and walks over to him.*
Hey bud, you're gonna need this.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

(afraid not, did you see that thing?!)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

{One, no.
Two, he couldn't shoot it without a magazine in his rifle (Well, he could, but it isn't ideal.) }

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

(Yeah, I don't think a BR55 accepts stripper clips, so they wouldn't do much good.)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

{1903s do though, and they're a much classier rifle.}