News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Wah Master

Started by Dannflower Reguba, May 31, 2020, 10:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Spoiler
[close]
@Corporal Rubbadub

'Dam' was just a reference (don't worry, I won't make any dam dam jokes. No more, anyway.).
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Captain Wortshire

Spoiler
[close]
edit: Still safe...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Corporal Rubbadub

Captain Wortshire

Spoiler
[close]
edit: Aww, nutz...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Booklover

Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

1!
Spoiler
[close]

Edit: *Cackles*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

Spoiler
[close]

Edit: Gah.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

You're meant to mention the last person to lose.
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

So... I mention myself?
Spoiler
[close]

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Spoiler
[close]
edit: safe
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Booklover

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 31, 2020, 10:35:59 PM
The rules are simple, instead of shouting WAH! at the top of your longs and holding an arbitrary position with your arms, you'll post a 1, 2, or 3 for everyone to see, and then you'll post a 1,2, or 3 in
Spoiler
spoiler tags
[close]
. If the number you posted in the open MATCHES the number that the previous person posted in their spoiler, then you are in the Oops ring (so creative, I know). While you are here, you can no longer play until you are ousted by the next person to get out.... and I guess other people can tease you or something, iunno. Obviously, this game relies on the honor system, when going to make a post, please fully commit to a number before opening the spoiler and admit when you've made an "oops." If you end up in the Oops ring, please @ the last person to be in it so they know they can play again
Just for future reference.

Spoiler
[close]
@Sebias of Redwall

Captain Wortshire

Spoiler
[close]
edit: safe
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]