News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Reaction Game

Started by Coobreedan, November 30, 2011, 04:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Blind fold myself so that I didn't see them die.
WWBYR if you dunk poison?

I'm retired from the forum

psybox

into what? just joking. depends on what poison.

what would your reaction be if you were forced to speak in haiku?

MatthiasMan

I'd speak in Haiku then.

WWYRB if you fell of a cliff?

Methuselah

I would scream then start singing jingle bells...it's a good song!

WWYRB if a ceiling fan started dancing?
REDWALLL! Save the animals! pie/pi! Warriors fan!
"Chop up a rook'n make a soup, Send him to bed wivout any bread, Dip his tail in 'tober ale, an' good ol' magpie pie!!!!" Rollo
People say they can't multi-task, but that means they don't breathe!
R.I.P. Steve Irwin, Brian Jacques, and Methuselah

Tiria Wildlough

I would look at it funny. :-\
WWYRB if Badrang turned up in your kitchen?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall rules

I would scream!!

WWYRB if someone started a fight in your room?
Yah, go and boil your beak, General Pongo!!!

Said by someone from the book Mattimeo

MatthiasMan

I'd yell my warcry and go in, get a bloodwrath and destroy all of them!!

MWAHAHAHAHA!!

WWYRB if you were signed up to join the coast gaurd?

Griffen

what?!?! im going airforce! no!!!!

what would be your reaction if the government confiscated all redwall related objects?

Rainshadow

I would start a riot.

What would be your reaction if the world stopped spinning?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

I'd freeze to death.

What would your reaction be if a dog ran up to you barking, seemingly ready to attack you?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Rainshadow

I'd look it in the eye and say, "SHUT UP!"  (I own a dog.  I know how to handle one lol.)

WWYRB if you were the only person on the forum?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

I'd move on. lol

What would your reaction be if someone walked up to you and just started choking you and screaming, "YOU TOOK THE LAST COOKIE!"
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Rainshadow

I'd elbow them in the stomach.

WWYRB if some random person kissed you for no reason?

TaggHero

I'd smile sheepishly and ask what that was for...Then I'd be completely embarrassed when they said they thought I was somoone else. lol

What would your reaction be if someone excused themselves from the table, ripped off their shirt to reveal a big red S on their chest, and flew through the ceiling?

Rainshadow

I would say, "It's a bird!  It's a plane!  It's Creepy Man!"

WWYRB if I broke into your house, stole all of your belongings and got away with it?