News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Winter Nameday Feast

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, December 03, 2011, 01:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Well, it's time for a Nameday feast once more.

Anyone pass some strawberry fizz along?
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Matthias720

Here ya' go, mate. And a wedge of cheese to go with it.

Taggerung The Otter

Pass tha candied fruit will ye
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Tiria Wildlough

Yaay! Pass that burdock cordial, please. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

i cooked the deeper 'n' ever pie pass some to me plz and off subject just wondering how do u get picked to name the season
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Plugg Firetail

DanielofRedwall

Rakkety Tam, the moderators send you a PM saying you've been selected. I'm not sure how they're chosen, but that is what happens.

Anyway, I think Tiria's name was much better then mine, but oh well!

Now, may someone pass me the mulled cider? It's getting cold, so I need a drink to warm me up!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Lutra

One October Ale this way, if you please. :)  Glad to indoors and not out....literally its freezing outside.  When you see white grass and there's no snow, you know its cold!
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Plugg Firetail

Lily

Congratulations, Daniel! Pass the shrimp and hotroot soup, will you? Nothing warms you up on those cold winter nights like a bit of hotroot!

Coobreedan

*Walks in* Brrrr... I've just been out in the cold! *Sits down* Can I have some hotroot soup to warm me up too?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

And pass me a bowl too! Extra hotroot pepper warms a beast up
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Captain Tammo

Captain Tammo looked over his mound of food on his plate, "I say ole chap, pass the bloomin deeper n' never tulip n' tarter n' hotroot pie! Or whatever the moles call it wot wot!"
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Coobreedan

*Coobreedan passes all of the requests around the table for the guests*
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.