"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Re: Rip's art

Started by Ripred the Gnawer, November 02, 2020, 08:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Hazel Lorentz on November 24, 2020, 09:20:21 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on November 23, 2020, 01:38:10 PM
*whispers so hazel won't hear me* Oakheart, from The Sable Quean!

...You meanie...
I will only post art that I have shown to you before if you keep being like that, Flib! And I have some that you have not seen yet.

Gulo the Savage
[close]
Why does Gulo look like Pearlpelt? Also his fur is white...
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

He does not look like Pearlpelt, and his fur is not white.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

Ok. You win.
But that's just because I don't want you to post another of my drawings as punishment...
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

.shrug.
ok...

Here are several of my favorite Doomwyte characters.
Spingo
[close]
Zaran the Black
[close]
Baliss
[close]
Top to bottom:Sicariss sitting on the head of Korvus Skurr
[close]
Left to right:Bisky, Dubble & Dwink
[close]

And of course, our old and beloved friend who always seems to turn up everywhere: Dorothea Duckfontein Dillworthy(in Mossflower Woods)!!!
Dotti
[close]

And this is @Flib Bigboat as a human.
Flib
[close]
8)
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

The reason why the Doomwyte characters are kinda blurry is because they were all on one page and were pretty tiny, so she had to zoom in on them. But I liked them anyways.
Left to right:Bisky, Dubble & Dwink
[close]
This was my favorite, because they are all grumbling during the picture being drawn.
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Sorry if Dwink looks like a smudge. It was hard to draw him.

shisteer of nothing much

Ah, gotcha. (I find it makes for a clearer photo if you take it from further back and then crop it. You can do the same with pictures that are all on one page, as you can take one picture of the entire thing and then crop it differently for each drawing)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Does anyone have any art requests? If so, I will be happy to take them. I need something to draw!

Cornflower MM

Quick question!

Is there any particular drawing you would like to be in the art directory as your example piece when I add this topic? I don't want to pick one of your least favorites by accident. :P

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 10, 2020, 01:54:52 AM
Quick question!

Is there any particular drawing you would like to be in the art directory as your example piece when I add this topic? I don't want to pick one of your least favorites by accident. :P
Any one is fine.

lass of something much

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on December 09, 2020, 05:51:45 PM
Does anyone have any art requests? If so, I will be happy to take them. I need something to draw!

Oooo! Could you draw Tam? That'd be coooll
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

I totes agree. And you can try doing Doogy Plumm, too, that'll be funny.  :laugh:
Long live the RRR!