News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Flib's Poor Attempts at Drawing

Started by Flib Bigboat, December 09, 2020, 02:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Yes! (actually it's spelled Kurda not Kuda)
And thanks for the advice! I have the most trouble with faces so that will come in handy. :)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

I really like the Viking Longship!!
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on February 27, 2021, 01:50:04 AM
Whoaaa, that first one is so goood
Thanks! It's Martin the Warrior.

Edit: I just finished this one:
(It's Abbess Mhera and a Dibbun, but it's kinda hard to see.)
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Spoiler
[close]
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ripred the Gnawer

BTW I just thought I should warn y'all that Flib won't be on the forum for about a month.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on March 01, 2021, 10:56:05 PM
Oooo Seatar again!!  :)
Nope. Guess again.
Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on March 03, 2021, 04:45:56 PM
BTW I just thought I should warn y'all that Flib won't be on the forum for about a month.
Yes, I came back for a smol visit, but I'll be gone after today for a long time.
Long live the RRR!