News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who here's good at realistic art?

Started by Mara the Wolf, December 15, 2020, 12:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mara the Wolf

Is there anyone here capable of realistic character art?
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

The Skarzs

I strive for semi-realistic art. I often use pictures I find online for animals to get dimensions and features correct. But they're not, like, realistic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mara the Wolf

Would you be willing to make a picture of my OC Silver?
Fursonas:

The Skarzs

Go ahead and post a description and I'll do my best. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mara the Wolf

QuoteName: Silver
Species: Ferret
Appearance: A cream body with silver fur on his lower body, grey legs, black tail, brown eyes, and no bandit mask (if this sounds nothing like a ferret, google "silver ferret". It's a color morph.) Wears a dark red jerkin over a brown tunic and black boots that seem just a bit too big for him.
Personality: Meet me halfway between Cheek Stag Otter (Mattimeo) and Vitch. Being a little kid, Silver can be playful and cheeky, but having been raised by a bandit/slaver means he has a cruel streak (sorta—he's too young to think anything crueller than stabbing, throwing pebbles, and beating with a switch). He loves to play hide-and-seek and tries to be helpful to those in charge. He switches between sweet little kid and bandit-in-the-making with little provocation.
Weapons: A dagger, a sling, and a short sword (he's still learning how to wield a sword, though)
Skills: Silver is actually pretty good at identifying herbs and is a good swimmer, to point some joke he might be part otter.
History: Silver's father died when he was two or three, and his mother joined a slaver band a season later. The rest...you'll see when he appears in the quest. º-)
Fursonas:

Mara the Wolf

@The Skarzs, whatever happened to doing a picture of my character?
Fursonas:

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.