News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

If I Were Kidnapped I'd _____

Started by lass of something much, April 27, 2021, 10:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Pretty much, you explain how you'd get away, as a normal person without powers, or anything, just what you normally  carry on you.

Have fun, and be creative
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

October Ale

Quote from: lass of something much on April 27, 2021, 10:00:11 AM
Pretty much, you explain how you'd get away, as a normal person without powers, or anything, just what you normally  carry on you.

Have fun, and be creative
Hmm...they would have to be some clever kidnappers to get me, I'm a pretty big guy and I used to box for about 13 years. But if they did manage to nab me, I would wait for the opportune time to attack them with a swift jab followed by a heavy right hand. If I were tied up, then unfortunately I have no idea what I would do haha.

lass of something much

If I were kiddnapped I'd chatter away so much they'd have to set me free. If they gagged me...I'd honestly probably just tap until I annoyed them to death, then make my escape
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Arnkatla

Considering the movies I've watched, enemies must fear kidnapping me ;D

Captain Wortshire

If I were kidnapped...

Scratch that, they wouldn't even bother kidnapping me. And if I was, I would probably weird them out so much that they would immediately return me...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

If I were kidnapped, I would bang on the wall for hours, until they got irritated and let me go.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

IIWKI think up an elaborate plan with far too many small details, waste all my energy thinking it up, and then be too lazy to actually execute it
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

(Halt says the simpler the plan, the less things there are to go wrong.)

IIWKI kidnap the kidnapper, to give them a taste of their own medicine.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

lass of something much

IIWKI pull out whatever I had in my pocket while being driven away and threaten the driver with it
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

WorshipTiria

"I'LL STAB WITH THIS COOL LITTLE BALL BEARING"

lass of something much

IIWK I'd act really creepy and weird until they let me go, and mark down the address, and sent 200 rubber ducks there every year for 10 years
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

WorshipTiria

IIWK I would make sure all the doors are locked (in case they were lazy and left one unlocked), then see if there are any phones within reach and if that is not the case, I'm creative. I can probably find a tool or stick of some sort to break out.

Flib Bigboat

IIWK I'd threaten to contact Kade. That'd fix them! :giggle:
Long live the RRR!