News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

basil's word challenge

Started by mattimouse20, January 10, 2012, 08:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

Basil Stag hare has given you a challenge to come up with the most ridiculous sayings using any words you can come up with. you can post any non-offensive subject to try and making funny sentences out of.short sentences are worth 1-3 pts. medium sentences are worth 2-4 pts. and longer sentences are worth 5-10 points! below are examples for sentences you can use.

ex:subject;pie. basil, that lanky,gluttonous, hare devoured seventeen minced-meat pies with atrocious enthuisiasm! ex: (long sentence=5points).ex:clumsiness: Matthias the warrior tripped clumsily over his habit.(short sentence=3 points). ex:sparaows: sparrows chatter while eating, and choke with indigestion.(medium sentence=4points).
Have fun!
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Melody

mattimouse20 you are posting some, confusing topics.

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Melody

mattimouse20 , before posting try and  get your full thought out, it will help others understand what you are saying.

To help you I'll say this:
before I post, I check to make sure I spelled everything correctly and have correct grammar usage.

I also make sure what I wrote down is understandable, I'm on another forum and the clearer you are at communicating, the more your audience will understand you.

Hope this helps!

winifred

I get it! :)
(strawberry fizz)That frivolin frozzlefac of a frog fozzold down my blinkin bloomin strawberry fizz the blighter wot-wot!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

winifred

(melody)That melodius merry mouse (or is it otter I always forget wot!)has such a melody that malicous one melody her name shall be and forever it always is wot! :D ;D ;) :) :D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Melody

willy winifred: willy winifred fell out of bed and landed on her winnie head, then whinned into the sick bay when all were still abed. and got a concoction from brother torrilus that later mad her wish she was dead. 8)
(only thing that popped in my mind.)

mattimouse20

wow! those are some pretty good sentences. big points for melody and winifred.
and thank you for the advice melody.please bear with me though melody, i'm still a newbie and still trying to figure out how to do everything.

Melody

no problemo ;D I was a newbie once too, not that long ago!

Melody

dirty dibbuns: dirty dubbuns dwink and dot, became so dirty that all hope for them was lost. until brother diggle came a long and threw them into the tub then the dirty dibbuns became the clean dwink and the squeaky dot. ::)

I hope we can make up characters.

Mad Maudie

how do you play??????????????????????
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

mattimouse20

the object of the game is to come up with silly sentences each equaling a certain amount of points. points are awarded to sentences with a good amount of length. you have to come up with a topic for the sentence you are creating such as pie or sports for example.

Melody

are you allowed to make up names? I did on one of them, just asking.