News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

basil's word challenge

Started by mattimouse20, January 10, 2012, 08:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

you could make up real names, but it would be harder for people to figure out your character.
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Melody

mattimouse20

basil the buffin', scoffin' liverlilied buffoon of a hare, scoffed up scrumptious skilly an' duff! OH YA!

Melody

sticky honey bum:
Friar hugo's bum has now stuck to the floor, because of som dibbun who put honey in his chair.
now with a sticky honey bum, all he can do is pout and glare.

mattimouse20

ooh... nice! goin huntin: an ol' mole went huntin, while he stated gruntin' an' trudgin'. but  munchin' an crunchin was a horrible noise to all that ever heard im'!

Melody

ruggum'n'bikkle pickle:
ruggum and bikkle were in a weird pickle, 'cause they eated up the abbot's pie, now for payback their tummies did hurt and if things couldn't get worse, they were summoned for abbot's report, oh my!
now they berated themselves for ever eating the pickle pie.

I love this game!

mattimouse20

thanks, i'm glad you like it. what do you think of the point system? should i change it?

Melody

I just want to know how many points I have! ;D

mattimouse20

mattimouse20

there was an old hare that lived long ago. he had no one to talk to and nowhere to go. but that never stopped him from living life by the flow. he ate and he drank and made merry making,but he always took more than he should have been taking.then one day he realized a thought that occurred. he simply loved food more than two very magic words. Thank you!

Melody

Martin and Gonff's awful defeat:
Martin and Gonff the undefeatable pair were just given a good kick in the tail  that was Just and square while playing chess with a hare, who was a good at chess and was also quite fair. ;D

P.s does it have to rhyme?

mattimouse20

no. just be creative.and have fun!

Melody

do I get extra points if they rhyme?

mattimouse20

i never thought about that. yeah i guess about 5 extra bonus points.